Chapter 18

"What the hell" I urged "this is so not what I signed up for. You'd think they'd warn you of your life evolving into an action movie before they hire you"

Harry glared at me before starting the car and driving away in silence.

Never had I ever pictured myself escaping from Zayn with Harry in a getaway car the first time I met mystery man 4 months ago.

In the span of 4 months, I met the man I once thought I loved, got kidnapped, kissed two famous pop stars, almost kissed Harry styles, got kicked out of my house and got a job which I now dread and regret.

If only I took the offer from the insider.

"Louis and Zayn have had shit since day one. It's really not your fault so I can't be all that salty, but how dumb are you? Getting yourself kidnapped like that."

Excuse me? The audacity this man has. I'm dumb? Pft please.

"Oh yes I'm sorry, perhaps next time I'll expect being kidnapped in the home of a friend of mine no one knew crap about. And perhaps next time you'll mention your damn criminal history when hiring a poor girl."

"Okay no one's a criminal out here, if anything you should be thankful we saved your ass. Louis got himself in trouble for you so maybe cut the crap for now."

king Harry finally deemed it necessary to give me an explanation huh? because by now all his crap was going in from one ear and exiting through the other.

"How about instead of finding ways to victimize Louis who by the way hasn't been locked up for days, explaining all this to me." I fought back

"Look since months ago, Louis got in some deep shit with Zayn. Zayn owns many low-key clubs in LA, and Louis may have exposed them to the police, resulting in Zayn being locked up for a couple of days before I bailed him out." He started

This really wasn't that deep. I don't see the big deal.

"After I bailed him out, it didn't take long for me to discover his plans of attacking Louis's family in return, and mind you Zayn is a very powerful man, so when he sent men out to kidnap Louis's Mom and sister for revenge and all of his men ended up dead in return, he was furious. So furious that he didn't even realise or care to receive the news of Louis's sister dying in the process."

yikes.

"So Louis was devastated after his sister died in Zayn's attack... obviously... so he attacked some of Zayn's stations, which Zayn had yet to get him back for. And now this. So you just gave Zayn a chance to practically kill Louis or any member of his family left standing while he's there helpless. Which is why we're on the way to the Tomlinson house to get his Mom and other 2 sisters before it's too late." He concluded. "Good enough for your taste?"

"Woah" was all I had to say.

you're trying to tell me Zayn Malik was responsible for Louis's sister's death.

And Louis was responsible for Zayn getting arrested and personal and police involved attacks on Zayn's properties?

and all through this, apparently Harry is Switzerland. Fun.

Who knew these shaderooms are missing all the real shade.

According to Harry, we were only a few blocks away from the Tomlinson house when we stopped and noticed two black SUVs taking off along with Louis's sisters. they drove off with insane speed, leaving us no chance of going after them, and as soon as they cleared the area we saw Mama Tomlinson stumbling out the building, bleeding and crying.

I am so tired of this. I did not sign up for this.