Chapter 26

I walked through the cold street alone, it was almost 2am and I was freezing. And not to mention slightly drunk.

In movies, this would be the scene where the girl gets attacked and raped.

I wrapped my arms around myself tightly, shielding myself from the autumn breeze. I was only wearing a tight dress and my heels weren't doing much for my stumbling.

"Aurelia?"

"Jake?"  I squinted my eyes to see the silhouette in front of me clearer, "Jake I'm so sorry, Harry is not my boyfriend and... I don't know I'm just sorry" I stuttered slightly, half due to the cold and half due to my intoxicated state.

"Damn dude didn't I tell you to back off" said a second voice I know all too well from behind Jake.

Jake shook his head "this just ain't worth it" he said before walking away.

I stumbled while trying to angrily stump closer to Harry.

"Damn it Harry how about you back off!" I shouted

"you're drunk. What on earth were you thinking walking out so late at night. What if you get attacked dumb shit" maybe it was just all the drinks starting to kick in, but he seemed... concerned? Worried?

"What do you care." I huffed before turning my head and walking away

And me being me, of course I had to ruin my dramatic exit by falling miserably.

I closed my eyes and prepared for the impact of the ground to hit me but it never came. I slowly opened one eye and saw my saviour to be no one else but Styles.

Why does he have to be so perfect?

where are the paparazzi when you need them?

He yanked me back up and closed the distance between us, and his tall figure was now hovering over me.

"Oops. I fell for you." I said before laughing like a maniac with the sound echoing through the alley. 

I couldn't stop laughing, it was like the Alcohol finally decided to kick in at such a dramatic moment.

He looked at me and did that cute one sided smirk he does, "You're drunk"

"And so I've been told." I say, suddenly having a lot more courage.

"Let's get you back home, shall we?" he asked, still rocking the smirk.

"But I wanna party" I pouted. He was looking in my eyes and biting his lip harshly, not because he thought I was sexy, but because he was trying not to laugh, and failing miserably.

"Don't laugh at me! You're the one who ruined my night." I whisper shouted

"did I now?" He challenged.

"Yes" I continued pouting like a five year old, while he continued smirking like an annoying teenager.

"Then let me make it up to you." He said

I was so confused, he only had one drink, I think;
so how is it he's talking more none sense than I am?

I looked behind him and saw the most beautiful full moon. I was so caught up in my own little world that I hadn't even realised how beautifully the three stars highlight the bright moon,

and how the sound of absolute nothingness comforted the roses filling the sidewalk.

He then explained all his words by one simple, swift move,

He leaned in carefully, brushing a loose hair behind my ears and keeping his hand right below my jaw,

he then made a move and kissed me, his soft lips made rough moves, asking my lips for entrance, and I, without a doubt kissed back with just as much urgency.

It was like all the cells in my body were igniting.

Never in my 18 years of life did I think my best kiss will be from Harry Edward Style.

For a second there, I was glad no one followed us and that no paparazzi were alerted, leaving only Me, Harry, and the outstandingly beautiful night.

I was mesmerised.

I got my movie scene tonight after all; but lucky for me, it wasn't an attack scene, but the most romantic scene of the year, where one of the most loved popstars finds beauty in a fan.

This will go down in history one day.

His lips did wonders as we made out, and after a long while, I finally broke away.

"Woah" he said

"Woah." I responded