Chapter 19

We hurried towards Louis's mom and got her on board before rushing towards the hospital. She had a head lac which needed treatment, and she had just told us all about how a few men in suit broke in and took away her daughters which wasn't very surprising to us but an awful load on her.

After getting her checked out at the hospital, we concluded that there's nothing more to do but bring her back to Harry's house.

Once we arrived at Harry's, Mama Tomlinson, who asked us to call her Rose, was shown to the room assigned to her since she'll have to stay here for now while Harry tried to come up with a strategy to save Louis's siblings.

"Louis and I are really tight. This may seem a little extra, but it's just so much bigger than a sell out. Once the Police got involved, Zayn lost all his billion dollar clubs in which he did a lot of illegal underground work and he was black listed and unable to restart any criminal activities since he was watched closely. It just kind of ruined his life and he is in fact a powerful man so he kinda just went go big or go home I guess" Harry explained

"No I get it, it's a tad bit too much but understandable. I just don't understand how this went as far as murder." I mumbled

"Zayn's men kill for a living, he funds murders and after Louis betrayed his trust, this was nothing more than a daily job for him. He just lost all respect for Louis and just to add salt in the wound, Louis got with you, which I'm guessing was a big trigger for him." He continued.

There was less talking and more discussion after this conversation. We discussed different plans, non of which seemed to work in our favour.

This was all so overwhelming, I had nothing to do with any of this but somehow I was in the middle of everything.

And this is where Harry and I started to get close, bonding over unsuccessful plans and sending out experimental missions.

Numerous times, he urged me to take my out. Asking me to leave and never look back, and being the stupid girl I was, not once did I listen.

I continued working with him for countless hours for whatever dumb reason. I don't see why I didn't just leave, but it just meant so much to me to be a part of something. To be a part of this.

And maybe it was even the fact that I now had No idea what happened to Janel after I was kidnapped, and frankly I was too scared to find out,

Or the fact that I was practically disowned and homeless,

Or maybe even the fact that I'm probably fired from my job since I hadn't given a notice for my week-long leave from work... but in my defence it was very sudden and unexpected,

I missed Mikey and the rest of my friends, and it pained me to not had even warned them, but then again, how do you inform someone that you've been kidnapped. He would freak! The oddest part was when I started all this, I had two jobs, and now, I have non.

Out of all the reasons I kept going, the truth is most of all, I guess somewhere deep inside I wanted to show Harry I'm worth it. Not only did I feel partially responsible for the misfortune, but it was also a perfect opportunity to get to know Harry.

The real Harry.