Chapter 25

"So what do you do for a living?" the cutie asked,

"I was a bartender a while back, here actually." I responded whilst swirling the newly bought glass in my hand,

Jake and I had been talking since he bought me the first drink, and I've come to notice he is even more adorable than I initially figured.

We were on our third whiskey now, not to mention all the other shots I had before he came, I was really shocked about being able to carry a conversation without stuttering while this drunk.

Again, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the water shots Mikey gave me.

"Wanna dance?" Jake shouted trying to talk to me over the loud music,

"Hell yea!"

I grabbed his hand to avoid stumbling and falling as he guided me towards the dance floor,

For a second, déjà-vu hit me. Where have I seen this before?

"You know, you look really familiar and I've been trying to put my finger on it since we started talking, but have we met before?" He leaned in so that I can hear him better,

I had a good guess of where he knows me from, I was on Zayn's story after all, and even beside that, I've been the subject of a twitter war so...

"Nope, not possible" I laughed it off and went back to moving my hips to the beat of strip that down,

We danced for a long while before deciding to sit back down,

Jake was really chill. There was just something about him which made everything so easy and enjoyable, and honestly it was really damn refreshing.

If I wasn't in love with someone else, I'm sure we would've made a good couple.

"I hope you had fun Aurelia, I'd love to do this again soon,"

I looked back at Jake and admired his beautiful blue orbs, I was astonished by his beauty once again, and I just couldn't take my eyes off.

He didn't seem to be one to quit a staring contest either because he was looking back at me dead in the eyes intimidatingly, and slowly dropping his gaze back to my lips,

He then leaned in and I was hypnotised.

I couldn't help but lean in too.

we kissed for a short while and all this while, I was thinking, man you just met this dude, don't go down this road again.

But then again, it's what bars are for.

Just before I broke out of the kiss, a really rude guy interrupted us by slamming a glass down on the table, right between my chair and Jake's, breaking us out of our blissful moment,

I looked up, expecting to find a lonely 60 year old who was simply salty, and yet somehow finding the complete opposite.

"Hey, can I have a refill, hate to not have a drink with the view of my girlfriend exchanging saliva with some dude" 

What the hell?

"Excuse me?" Jake said before turning to face the intruder and gasping immediately in realisation.

"What? Yea okay no. you are not my boyfriend."

Harry looked down, smirking at the now astonished and speechless guy before him.

So much for balls.

"Excuse me while I talk with my girl" Harry grabbed my hands and pulled me up before taking me to the little hallway leading to the bathroom,

something about the way he called me his girl just made sense. It sounded amazing coming from him.

As soon as we were alone, he burst into laughter.

Again, what the hell?

"Harry!" I groaned

"Oh god you should've seen the look on his face! It was all 'oh no Harry styles is gonna ruin my life! Oh no!' That was hilarious!" Harry said in between laughs,

"Jealous much? At least I'm getting some action" I rolled my eyes, "what the hell man, he was cute!"

"Mhm yea he really was something.... too bad you're in love with someone else" he smirked, reminding me of my earlier embarrassment,

Where did all the drunk-ness and Alcohol go?

I mentally cussed Mikey for not letting me get as drunk as I originally planned to.

I rolled my eyes once more before going back, furious and annoyed, needing way more drinks to return to my drunk state.

"Attention all males in the compound, the beautiful young lady sitting by the bar is off limits and Harry styles's. Please do not approach, I repeat, please do not approach."

for the 27283994th time today, what the hell?

I angrily walked back towards Harry to find him practically rolling on the floor from laughter.

This is so not funny.

"You know what dirt bag? I'm gonna go find myself another bar!" I stormed out, not forgetting to mouth 'I'll explain later' to the wide eyed Mikey and Chloe before leaving.

This is ridiculous. He says he's not interested, he acts uninterested, yet he simultaneously somehow manages to act like a jealous boyfriend!

If only he loved me back, we could skip all the back and forth and get to the good part.