Chapter 12

"Um I really don't see why Louis didn't just give you a time off, I have my own assistant and honestly can't think of anything for you to do." Harry mumbled, "I guess we have 8 days to figure something out"

I nodded as my mind drifted off to the near memory of Louis kissing me once again, shaking my head as I reminisced 'it's all about the chase' 'strike 2' over and over again.

What pulled me out of my thoughts was the sound of notifications coming from Harry's phone, I watched as he read the incoming text and his brows pulled in. He looked mad. Infuriated even.

I took a step back, trying to decide whether to pry or not.

"Are you okay?" I simply asked upon deciding to interfere in spite of us not being close.

"I really don't know why I'm telling you this, but Louis was spotted kissing a girl I was with for almost a month. Kind of a dick move." He murmured, "specially considering we only parted ways a few days ago and he was well aware of the 'friendship' between me and her."

I almost choked on air. That asshole kissed me not even 24 hours ago! What is wrong with this man.

"Woah what. That sounds terrible. Louis can be a dick like that, you know? It's about the rush to him and nothing more. He even kissed me, actually. Claiming he needs the adrenaline."
I mumbled, forgetting Harry was the one who walked in on our kiss after all

"Did he do so again since last time?" Harry asked, sounding genuinely interested to know.

"Yea, once more, not long ago perhaps only about 12 hours or so ago. Pathetic isn't it?" I chuckled.

"oh" he simply replied. "He somewhat likes to go after women I'm in to. It's like he takes notes from my hookups"

he almost laughed, leading me to give out a warm smile.

This was a lot easier, not dealing with Tomlinson's bullshit and confusing nature. Harry was a lot more kind-hearted, but he was quite the fuckboy.

I could tell he feels a lot more cheered up, and I hadn't realised louis' actions have had such effect on him until I noticed the change in mood.

"Harry?" I called, "is it weird that until just last month I was practically a huge fan and now I'm in your house for the 3rd time?"

He kind of just giggled, immediately causing me to smile eye to eye because of the sound of his laughter

God did I feel like kissing him; and I even leaned in to go for it, but just as I was about to go in completely, I looked out to see a shadowy figure.

The figure immediately moved away and was nowhere to be seen. I've been having this feeling for a while now, even at Louis's house, I sometimes feel followed. I always figure it's Louis's guards though,

So why do I feel like someone's following me?