Chapter 17

I stayed in the cold room for another two days before Zayn finally decided to make an appearance.

Before this, I had only seen the masked man bring me water and food, and strangely enough, I'm not even scared of what the future holds anymore.

It wasn't that I gave up or that I was suicidal or some other inaccurate crap.

I was kind of just expecting and making the best of my fate knowing damn well Louis would never come to my rescue.

Ask him what he needs to free you, my alter ego begged.

My alter ego and her friend my subconscious have been begging and pleading for my surrender, but my stubborn ego always said a stern no.

Zayn had ruined my life and messed with my plans far too many times, if we were in a movie he'd me the big bad villain and I'd be the cliché homeless chick.

However, today my ego lost and it's opponents were cheering in triumph.

"What does it take for you to let me go"

"Convince Louis to show up." Why the hell hadn't he told me that earlier? I would've at least tried, how hard could it be.

Well very hard, but I can be very convincing... when the person I'm trying to convince doesn't hate my guts. Still worth the try though.

"Pass the phone" I sighed in defeat

He dialled in the number and gave me the phone while smirking to himself, obviously feeling victorious.

"Louis?" I almost whispered "I lied. I didn't kiss Harry. And I'm so sorry but I'll die if you don't come get me now, ill do anything, I need you."

This was just fifty shades of pathetic. My sister would be laughing to death right now. But I needed out, and once I got it I could come up with something.

Aurora would never beg. She'd have people beg. This is exactly why I'm the extra sister.

Louis was really silent on the other side of the line, the only sign of him still being on the call were his harsh breaths.

"Hand the phone to Zayn" he eventually demanded. I glared at Zayn before handing back his phone and watching him leave the room, not forgetting to smash the door behind him

Fifty.shades.of.pathetic.

Zayn returned after what felt like ages, asking me to get up followed by a grin as he knew that's not possible while my hands are tied to a damn chair

He then motioned for the guards to untie me.

Again, when the hell did my life turn into an action movie. Guards. Body guards. Pop stars. Ultimatums. Sexy gangsters. A tad bit extravagant,

Mission impossible could never.

I was escorted out alongside Zayn, entering a room in which I immediately noticed Louis.

Wow he actually came, and quick might I add. I was shocked and relieved and overwhelmed all at once, but nothing compared to the wave of surprise brought upon me as I saw Harry lurking in the far distance.

Harry was pacing back and forth nervously, which automatically made me nervous.

And it just then hit me that this isn't some silly boy drama. And if the gun to my head and being tied up for days weren't enough for me to realise the severity of the matter, Harry walking towards me and practically pulling me out of the building did the trick for me.

This is all just off, I'm pretty sure not all pop stars are mafia styled gangsters.

He took a deep breath as we left the building.

"Get in the goddamn car" he huffed

Okay this is not my fault, but I obliged regardless.