Chapter 44- extras, Louis

Louis's POV— flashback

   This chick hasn't even been here for a week and she's acting like she owns the place.

Revenge had never tasted as sweet as when Harry walked in on us kissing.

At first, I thought she could be the perfect tool for revenge. I knew damn well that Zayn would be furious when he found out I hired his little scandal as my assistant and my plan sure did work out well.

I never understood why Zayn was attracted to her, I mean sure she was a good kisser but she really wasn't much to miss.

I cared for her in some weird way though. I felt like she's the little sister I have to take care of, and Rightfully so, since my closest sister was killed only a year ago.

Zayn will never hear enough of that day.

He had a choice. He had a choice to call off his damn mission but nope. He had to kill an innocent kid. She was just a kid.

Ever since then I decided he's a monster and dedicated most my time to plan getting back at him; except I soon discovered that the countless hours of planning brings me nothing but pain.

It didn't help me heal, or grieve or even help me let my frustrations out. All it did was hurt me.

So I let go of my 'little' grudge, until the perfect opportunity came practically flying into my hands.

I never intended to care for her though, in fact I much rather had slept with her and plastered the news so Zayn could get an earful.

Yet when I realised that would hurt her, I refrained. I don't know why, but I did.

I can see the way Harry looks at her though, he's holding it all in. He's holding all the feelings in.

I can see why. No one would want to take a turn with the girl who's done everyone, but then again if I'm being honest to myself, she really hasn't.

I don't know why I have this need to hurt her whilst simultaneously having the need to take care of her.

The truth is, she only kissed me because I practically didn't give her a choice, and Zayn got her while she was drunk and not in the ideal state. As far as I know, before him she was a virgin.

Although she flirted with all those men the night she got drunk at work, I have a good feeling that she wouldn't let either of them lay a hand on her, other than that Mikey dude.

She seems to care for him and I can see he cares for her too, a little too much might I add, and somehow, she's oblivious to it.

I guess seeing her reminds me of that night. The night my sister died.

I remember Zayn's men attacking the night before, and we defeated them easily. Except they took something that day, they took someone.

I've been told numerous times by numerous sources that Zayn isn't the one who killed her, but how could I know? The man killed my sister and still has it in for me!

For god sakes. He's pathetic.

I cared for him at one point, until I didn't. In my defence, I had no clue how much of a bad idea calling the cops would be.

Perhaps I made a mistake, but hurting not only me but my family was too uncalled for.

I've learned to live with the pain, and turn it into lust, going after new women each day, some of which may be exes of Harry.

It helps me deal with everything and has proven to be very productive.

No more making enemies. No more hurting my family.

Just revengeful lust.