Chapter 3

ZAYN'S POV

"Well this is new" he said, scrolling through my Instagram stories while sipping his drink.

This meeting was long overdue, my old friend was far outdated and wished to be updated, and to say I was more than eager to meet with him when he made the call would be an understatement.

Perhaps that was an ever so slight lie. I wasn't particularly eager to meet the man who almost ruined my life on multiple occasions; but nonetheless, I knew as a fact that this meeting was necessary as I needed to maintain my connections with the people who knew me and were there for me the best.

So Perhaps I cared for him in some dark and twisty way.

"Oh. Uh yea" I responded trying to figure out just how curious Harry is going to be about my encounter with his fan.

"No way! did you actually bang a fan?" He bursted into laughter upon catching on to yesterday's events. "How old is she? 20? Hm she's kinda pretty for a girl her age."

"She's 18, and I don't care if she's pretty, it was a one time thing" I said, joining him in laughing. "I'm
Pretty sure the chick was a virgin."

Harrys eyes widened in shock, "a prostitute being a virgin? Yikes" He gathered based on the information shown.

"She's not a prostitute, she works at a bar and we danced then banged. Nothing important, really."

"Damn it Zayn don't pull the same shit you pulled on Louis here." He said, sounding half concerned and half sarcastic. "It's not cool to post that type of shit to the public what is wrong with you?"

"Well actually, the whole point of doing it was to get the picture; you see, she has that page right? And she uses it to practically call me out for everything, and you know I'm not here for that crap. She just gets more annoying each post with her sly captions and it just really pissed me off. I kind of just wanted to see if she'd sleep with me, and once she did I knew I'd have to make sure she got exactly what was coming to her. But I mean, maybe it's rather petty of me." I thought out loud.

He now looked full on concerned, looking at me with wide eyes and parted lips, almost like he didn't know what to say.

Harry always worries I've gone back to my old ways, and honestly, I have. I just didn't need him knowing about it.

"Let me get this straight. You banged an 18 year old then ruined her life by getting her a lot of unnecessary hate because she smack talked you? I don't know Zayn. I think you should delete it." 

It's been almost a year since I've seen Harry, and I really don't know why I chose today to meet up when the 24 hours of the story would've been over tomorrow and we could've avoided this whole talk.

"You know that's not gonna happen Styles. don't act like you haven't done worse. besides it's a spam account she can just delete it. it's not like I tagged her main." I rebutted, trying to leave it at that "I told you man. I'm not pulling a Louis on her."

He just stayed quiet and turned on some music as we filled one another in on our lives.

It was normal for me to fuck up peoples lives, and if anyone understood that, it was Harry.

He knew my lifestyle, Hell he brought me into the lifestyle... I just happened to be better at it.

In my defense, everything that happened that night was consensual. Yes, the picture was rather over the top, but I doubted it having any long term consequence for her.

I even thought it was in some ways fair. People underestimate the effect of words. This girl had been talking about me none stop for years... so much that it had come to my attention by multiple people on multiple occasions. My wish was to show her that words have consequences, and I wanted her to see for herself that she was just full of crap saying those things when she would in fact sleep with my in an instance.
~

A/N
So now we know what happened. Are the headlines gonna find her parents?