Chapter 33

I waited anxiously for Harry to open his door upon knocking, replaying how this conversation should go in my head a million times.

"Come with me. Please." I said just as I heard the door creak open.

One glance was all it took him, he took in my appearance and said "I'll go get ready"

He did his thing this morning, it's time for me to do mine.

he walked out the room in one of his white shirts. He looked as gorgeous as always, with the shirts exposing his torso and tattoos.

I was really glad he took note of my attire and wore something casual, because I want him to get real comfortable.

I held out my hand and he grabbed it immediately, intertwining our fingers as I led him out to the limo.

As we entered the limo, still holding hands, I leaned in and whispered in his ears,

"You're mine today, and only today. Deal with it" from the corner of my eyes, I saw his beautiful green orbs light up and the corner of his mouth turn up.

I put my head on his shoulder as we made our way to our first destination. It was now around 4pm and we had about 8 hours to spare.

after about 30 minutes, we finally arrived at the Karaoke.

He looked at me grinning from outside the little shop, "really? Karaoke?"

"At least I made sure it's discreet!" I nudged his shoulder playfully before holding his hand all the way in.

We got ourselves a little private room and picked out a few songs to sing, the first of which was one by Harry's choice.

And of course, he picked one of his own songs, resulting in a chuckle from me. Typical.

He took out the mic and looked at me before pressing play, while I was still clueless about what song he chose.

"I'm selfish I know," he started singing, immediately triggering all kinds of reactions from me.

His voice was angelic, for real. no one can ever top Harry Styles.

I recognised the song Woman, since I was after all a super fan. God I love this man.

"But I don't ever wanna see you with him" he continued, melting every ounce of self-respect, dignity and power I had into mush.

He kept singing and taking my heart away until it was my turn to pick a song,

I of course picked knocking on your heart, by Maggie Lindemann.

I was awfully shy to sing to him, since he has the most fantastic voice and mine can't compare, but I decided to do so anyway,

"Nothing makes it hard to breathe like being in your company" the singing went on for so long we absolutely lost track of time

We were in our own little song battle, holding hands and even dancing to some hyped up songs for 2 hours, it was now around 6:30, and I decided to return his gesture from earlier.

We exited the karaoke after having the best time there and I took him to our next destination.

"Aurelia, this is an abandoned park at the top of a mountain. you're gonna get us killed." He said bluntly, earning a laugh from me.

"Shut up and enjoy it idiot." I giggled while laying out a blanket for us to lay on.

We looked at the view and talked about our past for about 20 minutes, he took note of every shaped cloud which went by and the many street lights which all turned on at the exact same time at around 7:10pm.

From up here, you could see everything clearly, it was its own little getaway. But that wasn't why I brought him here.

I kept him busy talking for the next 10 minutes, making sure he doesn't take his gaze off me, and when the perfect moment came, I signalled to him.

"Look, it's beautiful."

I front of us was the view of a small and barely visible moon, simultaneously visible as the view of dusk.

You could see all the many shades of sundown, which was my favourite time of day.

It was his turn to be astonished this time, watching everything happen so quickly and so beautifully as time went by.

We both enjoyed the view and turned to each other, queuing our little make-out session.

After we decided we've had enough, and when it was completely dark out and around 9:30pm, I declared we're going to our third and final destination.

The drive to our last destination was about 30 minutes, meaning we arrived at the club perfectly at 10pm.

We danced for a whole hour straight, enjoying every moment of it; kissing, jumping around, slow dancing, laughing our asses off and having the time of our lives and just about 11pm, when our feet were giving up on us, we said enough.

The ride back home was really short, and as we were about to enter the house, I burst out:

"Love you from dusk till dawn? More like love you from dawn till dusk!" I laughed for a short while before Harry burst into laughter as if I've just said the most hilarious joke on earth.

It really wasn't that funny.

We laughed for what felt like 10 whole minutes before stumbling in, holding our stomachs afraid that they'll pop out from all the laughing.

Going up the stairs, his grin disappeared and he looked me dead in the eyes, as I returned the gesture.

We looked at each other for a short while as I enjoyed the view, and we kissed with more urgency, lust and power than ever. In between kisses, he whispered,
"You said we can do more only if I commit. Well you're mine for today."

I looked up at him and whispered, "I'm yours for today." And moved my hand up from under his shirt as we continued kissing hungrily as he guided me towards my room

We practically fell on the bed lousily and he looked back at me one last time as I looked between him and the clock... we had 40 more minutes... I looked back at him and smiled before going back to kissing him.