Chapter 16

I was tied down to a chair, gagged and very furious.

I'm guessing I resembled Janel from earlier except tears didn't stain my face.

How the hell did my life turn into criminal minds in the span of a few months.

I had my shit back then, but it was all nothing compared to this; It was still hard regardless though, I was always fighting with my family, working, getting drunk, and finding a new make out session by distinguishing the hottest customer at the bar.

None of which actions were supposed to resort to me being tied down to a chair in an empty stoned room, wearing only the dress I wore after the shower.

And not to forget Janel. She was one of the few people I loved and trusted and she could be starving to death for all I know.

and the source of all this misfortune? Oh it always comes back to him.

Mr.Mystery may have just gotten a hundred times more mysterious, but I just frankly wasn't here for it. I didn't care if Mr.Sexy needs my company or whatever the hell else he needs me for. Which brings me back to why I'm here.

Why would an internationally loved personality be doing the least expected once again you may ask.

Why would he have enough free time to come up with ways to make your life miserable you may ask.

And I just have absolutely no idea.

While battling out my thoughts, I got reminded of Julius Caesar for a second.

All the well-known people in Rome decided to stab the poor guy 30 times in the back. When did I turn into Caesar.

Et tu Louis?

Et tu Harry?

Et tu Mr.Sexy?

God Shakespeare is rolling in his grave. What the hell has my life come to.

And just as I mentally laughed at my inside joke, the door opened to show a very handsome Mr.Sexy, dressed in all black wearing a bandana.

Jesus Christ the Bandana. This man wouldn't know how to act like a gangster If his life depended on it.

I tried complaining but muffled words, no scratch that, muffled screams, was all I managed to get out and I watched his lips quirk up slightly. slightly, but noticeably.

He only got so close before I kicked him hard, resulting in my chair falling backwards as I let out a scream of surprise.

He laughed. This Dumbass Laughed before looking down at me and saying "don't make this hard now Barbie"

He then leaned down and took out the gag in my mouth and that's when my words rushed out like high school kids rushing out of school when the last bell rings.

"Why am I here, what the hell Zayn." I finally got out after my outburst of complains were proven to be pointless when he didn't even bother looking at me while I nagged.

"It's really not about you babe, more like about Louis. Kinda need him to make an appearance. Don't flatter yourself you're just bait."

I laughed. I actually laughed a real, full-blown laugh.

"Bait? For Louis Tomlinson? Oh you wish. He'd rather watch me die" I couldn't stop laughing at his idiocy.

Do your goddamn research, idiot.

"Is that really what u believe love? Because from what I heard, the make out sessions were continuous." He grinned

I held back any sounds of surprise threatening to get out. That wasn't exactly accurate, but it also wasn't wrong so I mean.

Either way, how on earth did he know? My mind went back to the shadowy figure I continuously saw, but that was definitely a fragment of my imagination, wasn't it?

What else could it be? Who else could it be?

Surely Louis which hated his guts Wouldn't tell him, so who would?