Chapter 41- extra, Janel

Janel's POV — flashback

   Laying down on the cold floor, I felt nothing but rage.

Aurelia had been my friend ever since I remember, but like they say, jealousy is a disease.

Everywhere we went, guys went down on their knees for her. I never understood it really. Every guy I ever loved, every guy I ever cherished.

And now, she was living with one of the most popular men on earth and instead of jumping up and down, she was running away.

She slept with the sexiest face in music, and yet, she thinks she's been done injustice.

She befriended Harry styles, and instead of cherishing every second of it, she's throwing it all away. To what? To live with me?

And now, I'm laying on the stone cold floor, helpless, without food or water as she's dragged out and kidnapped by god knows which one of her admirers.

She just always has to drag me into her stupid messes and I'm no longer here for it. This is it for me.

I deserve better than an unappreciative wannabe, I know I do.

I deserve better than being trapped because she can't keep her mouth shut and just has to get herself enemies everywhere she goes.

I deserve better than having every guy I love chase her. She's nothing but ordinary. I deserve better.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, having been stuck her for the past hour, gagged and bounded, one of the kidnappers stormed in the house.

I no longer felt safe in my own home, and guess whose fault it was?

"What do we have here?" The masked man smirked. "Look at you all helpless. How sexy"

I was disgusted by him. I was disgusted by what my life had come to. She didn't even come back to help me or at least send help.

"I would love to have my fun, but I've had strict orders from the man himself to untie you" the masked man continued.

He took off the cloth in my mouth and untied my hand, walking out as soon as I was untied.

He didn't even look back. This has got to be the worst experience of my life, and of course it's because of non other than the amazing Butera. Oh the perfect girlfriend, the perfect friend, the perfect face. I just can't stand her.

I got myself cleaned up before going to bed, falling asleep while reminiscing my hate for her.

She'd be lucky if I ever spare a glance her way again.