Chapter 32

I ran down the stairs to see Harry holding a gun and a hole in the wall.

My eyes widened immediately, "What the hell Harry!" I screamed, walking towards him and pushing him roughly.

"Not the best idea to push the guy with the gun, don't ya think?" he joked while I freaked out.

Glad to see someone finds this amusing.

"Not funny! You could've killed yourself idiot!" I pushed him again, my heart rate was at 1772828393 per second and I just wanted to kick his pretty little head off.

"I'm sorry! I was practicing for tomorrow okay?"

"Wait, I thought you're not going?" I said, I was a whole different kind of concerned now.

"I'm not but you know... what if they come to the house." He mumbled.

"Idiot! I d i o t!" I groaned as I stumped around the room.

"Look at you, all hot and bothered and worried in a towel. God you look sexy." He bit his lip, reminding me of my state as I blushed profusely.

"You interrupted my shower, idiot."

"Can't say I regret it, gorgeous" he said before I walked towards him and hugged him tightly, shocking him and I both.

"I thought something happened to you. Don't do that." I whispered, before breaking away and walking back to the bathroom, leaving him speechless.

                                      •••
The day had practically only started for most people, since it's about 10am now, and yet, it's been very eventful for me so far.

First the little romantic session at dawn, and then the whole freaking out session after.

I'd call it a day and go to sleep, except Harry seems to have other plans.

For the second time this week, the sound of soldiers marching filled the atmosphere.

Not this again.

I could barely hear what Harry was saying but I didn't doubt it being important since there's only one day left until the big fight,

The most I managed to make out of the echoing sound was Harry warning the men to always say they're Louis's men and not bring Harry into it, because only then will the second plan work.

I don't understand how he can willingly put himself through all this trouble for someone who practically asked for it. And yet, I only loved him more for it.

This went on for a while before I heard the ringing of my phone,

And to my complete surprise, the caller ID said "birth giver"

my mom is actually calling me? is it Opposite Day?

Or April fools maybe?

it's late autumn, idiot.

I hesitantly picked up, not saying a single word.

"Aurelia?" She whispered.

"Uh hey." I didn't know what to say, and I'm sure she was struggling with words too.

"Darling I'm so sorry. For everything. How are you? Or better yet, where are you?"

"I'm at a friend's house. I'm fine." I responded coldly.

"I was under your fathers control, you know?" Excuses. She always makes up excuses to choose her.

"Yea and I was under the tooth fairy's control. Goodbye mom."

"No darling please don't. I divorced him. I swear I left him, he was controlling and manipulative and he believed in favouritism and can we please meet and talk about this like mature adults?" She lied, as if im still her manipulatable 5 year old.

"I said goodbye mom." 

I hung up, tears filling my eyes.

She divorced him, and yet I didn't hear her ask me to come back to her.

Liars. They're all just liars.

They weren't worth my tears. Non of them were. So I quickly sucked it up like I always do and cleaned up my face and applied makeup, because I had a plan.

If today's the last day that everything will be normal, I'm not gonna spend it weeping over people who don't deserve it. I'm gonna spend it with the man I love whether he likes it or not.

I applied my makeup and got dressed in some black skinny jeans and a tight crop top, all of which took about an hour so the house was all cleared up.

Although Harry was known to be the bad boy player type, which to be fair he was, there was an inner romantic in him which I adored.

I walked down the stairs, planning everything in my mind to make sure he can't avoid it.

He's gonna love me for a day, he has no choice.