Chapter 30

Hopeless! My life is literally hopeless.

After my second kiss with Harry last night, every ounce of self-respect I had flew out the door, and of course, like the average 18-year-old I stayed awake all night over thinking it.

When did my life turn into such a cliché?

Mr bad boy (more like crime lord) decided to find me and take my virginity. Oh not to mention, he's a celebrity!

And then Mr sweetheart turned out to be just as bad and obsessed with playing games. And Oh! He offered me a job and I ended up sleeping in the same household as a douche bag celebrity for months.

Is that it? NOPE!

Mr. Every girl loves me, decides to kiss me in the most cliché, book worthy moment and of course, the paparazzi just happened to disappear right about when the shady stuff begun.

Oh and let's ignore the whole kidnapping thing and the murderers, and love of my life thing because that's just how cliché my life has become.

It's now 5am and I've been overthinking literally all night. This is the most cliché thing ever.

I walked out my room, seeing that I won't be getting any sleep tonight to find Harry awake roaming around the kitchen.

"Hungry?" I asked, giggling slightly when he jumped at my intruding voice.

"Can't sleep" he responded. "Hey while you're here, wanna see something cool?"

I mean, what could go wrong?

"Sure." It didn't take him long to grab a bottle of wine and grab my hand as he ran up the stairs, me following right behind him.

He took me to the third floor, and let's just say I've lived here for almost a month and I've never been to the third floor.

He unlocked a door and went in to what seemed like the roof top.

Okay if I thought this house was big before, I was wrong. It's ginormous.

He took me up another flight of stairs on the rooftop and we reached a well... higher roof top.

This one seemed to be his hookup zone, because he had a large blanket set on the ground and even a charger which I'm guessing was for emergencies.

He guided me towards the blanket and we sat down. a few stars were still visible but the moon was blurring away since it was so close to sunrise.

He took a few cups from a little cabinet he had up here, and yes, this damn rooftop had a cabinet, and poured some wine for us both.

"I thought I'm supposed to be the bartender." I joked

"Not tonight."

We laid down on the soft, cosy blanket with some pillows holding our body up enough to enable drinking.

We talked for what seemed like forever before he started playing a song on his iPhone,

Somewhere only we know by Keane.

"Wow! Look at you not being cocky and narcissistic for once. Thanks for not playing your own song"

"Oh come on you love them." He used his arms and bumped me on my shoulder, a cute little gesture, which successfully made me swoon.

"Shh quiet. look." He pointer towards the sky and I looked up. The clouds were all pink and purple, separated from each other enabling little rays of yellow to be spread through them. It truly was one of the most gorgeous sights ever.

Pink skies.

I looked up, mesmerised, listening to the song go "so why don't we go, somewhere only we know." Completing the scenery.

I looked at Harry to see him already looking at me,

"You're missing the view, idiot!"

"no, I don't believe so." he said, smiling as I blushed. My cheeks must be as pink as the sky right now.

again. When did my life become so beautifully cliché?

"When?" I asked

"When what?"

"When did you start being so sweet. I thought you hated me."

"I could never hate you, Aurelia. Find you annoying? Maybe. Find you extremely irritating? Possible. But hate?" We both laughed at his statement,
"No really, it's too bad I don't do relationships, because you are something else" he mumbled underneath his breath.

As the song was about to end, I couldn't help but initiate the action this time.

I kissed him long and hard, like it's the last time. Tomorrow morning, the attack was happening, and if anything was to go wrong...

Maybe he didn't love me. But I sure as hell did love him, I needed him to know.

I needed this all to be for something.