Chapter 47- extras, Harry

Harry's POV

I've always thought the girl Zayn went After was gorgeous, and I maybe even found it unraveling that she idolised me, but nothing could've warned me about the way I fell for her.

The other day, I took her to see the sunrise and I could see the hesitance in her eyes. I'm sure she thought I bring every girl here, but the truth is, i cherish this place and hold it dear to my heart. No one gets to come here but me.

And apparently her.

I obviously had a strange liking towards her, and by strange, I mean unexpected and unwelcome. I wanted nothing more than to care for her forever.

No one would expect it, you know? Me dating a fan. Not even dating, but sheepishly loving a fan. But the truth is, she's no ordinary fan. She's an angel in disguise.

No one knows how her eyes light up when she sees me, or the way she laughs when we make one of our inside jokes. Or even the way her brows furrow in the cutest way when she talks about her past and her sister.

I was falling for her deep and I just couldn't have her knowing it.

I had a strict rule, no dating, no strings.

Not just with Aurelia, but with every girl. It was better that way for us both. Somehow, she had managed to change and break all my rules within a month, and there was no going back now.

I couldn't tell why I wanted to break my most important rule for a girl I barely knew, but once the midnight memories started, there was no going back.

I still remember and cherish the time she told me she had posters of me when she was 10, and in her defence, she was drunk and sleepy when she said that in one of our midnight talks at 3am.

All our midnight memories ensure my love for her never dies, and it pains me to admit that I may have just fell in love.

Those who didn't know her wouldn't know the way she smells like violets and roses.

Those who didn't know her didn't know she had an imaginary friend named Harold.

Those who didn't know her didn't know how much she survived through; the pain, the power, it made her who she is today.

It made Aurelia, Aurelia.

And I know all these because of our little conversations,

My favourite of which were made in the A.M.