Chapter 29

Only Harry can have me feeling this way.

Because of him, I've distanced myself from my friends... well not only because of him. Zayn played a big role in that too.

Because of him, I've been caught up in some crime fiction story which seems to never end.... again, Louis may have had something to do with this one.

And because of him, I lost out on a gorgeous dude yesterday since he kept claiming he's my boyfriend, which he now apparently says will never happen. Yup, this one's all him.

I'm usually really outgoing and just hyped up and somehow, Harry has managed to trap me under his spell for long enough to tame me.

I feel like this is karma for all the times I forgot to call a guy which gave me his number.

I'm not gonna lie though. The whole situation is weird in the best ways. Within the last few months, I've been caught up in some fan-fiction scenario, a crime-fiction scenario, and now some romance shit.

Except non of this is fiction.

It's happening, right here right now and I have no idea what to do about it.

If Zayn had never walked into the club, I'd be at home suffering from my sister's obnoxious behaviour right now, but instead, I'm here suffering from Harry's obnoxious behaviour.

Still, I'd call that an upgrade.

Ever since Harry walked out of the room 20 minutes ago, I've been reminiscing all the little hints Harry had given me throughout the past months to signal that he has some kind of feelings for me.

I thought, and thought, and thought, and Nope. Nothing. No hints whatsoever.

Except for the past 3 weeks, he has suddenly transformed from a playboy cool kid to a love-sick playboy cool kid. And I'd be honoured to say that change is because of me, but I frankly am just not too sure.

This dude is like a bad driver, giving me mixed signals 24/7.
Do you wanna turn right? Do you wanna turn left? Do you know there's something called a signal to not leave me clueless?

damn it Harry. What are you doing to me.

I've never thought the one direction boys were innocent, they were celebrities after all, but this was not at all what I was expecting either.

Crime lords? Sadistic dummys? Bad drivers? Sketchy and dodgy?

again, not what I was expecting when I heard don't forget where you belong,

Never did I ever think where they belong is jail.

but then again, people once thought the earth was flat before they were proven wrong.

Mama Tomlinson had been oblivious to this whole ordeal before Louis's sister was killed too, and damn woman, I feel for you.

She's still here in the Styles household, spending most her time in her room, over thinking and worrying about her children's well-being, which is very called for considering god knows what Zayn has done with them.

I mean yea I've hated Zayn since day one, but this was not what I had in mind at all. This dude definitely has a mental disease going on, kidnapping and killing people like that. Kids stan you for gods sake!

I guess the same goes for Louis too, but at least he's a somewhat decent person deep down. Zayn can't relate.

I walked out of the room after making sure the 'guests' have left, and yes...this time I did change, and I got myself something to eat.

3 more days until everything goes down hill. 3 more days.

I was startled out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing,

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lia, I was worried. What was all that about last night." I got all excited upon recognising Mikey's voice.

"me and you both man, me and you both. I have no idea what it was about... it's just... complicated." I sighed

"I get it, it's fine, I'm not gonna pressure you into explaining, but what I will need you to tell me is when our majesty will give us the honour of visiting again!" He joked.

"I don't know, your highness says maybe in about 7 days?" I grinned, hoping that in 7 days we can have a victory drink.

"See you then, queen Aurelia." He hummed

"Vois Aussi, Monsieur Mikey." I hanged up. Mikey and I go way back, we had one french class together years ago and I barely noticed him then. He was just another 17-year-old class hot shot, he was the guy every girl looked at, and he was a senior so my friend group found that dope I guess, but I'm pretty sure he was friends with my sister so yea no. However, after running back into him a couple of years later, we've grown closer and closer.

I'll admit, he's gorgeous, but then again, no one is Harry Styles.

"That Mikey guy has got to stop calling you" I jumped slightly, being startled by Harry's voice.

how long has he been standing there?

"Nah, I'm single, he can call any time." I sassed before walking right past him,

He grabbed my hand and turned me around, "fine."

"Fine!" I responded

"Good!" He groaned

"Good." I said before turning back,

Not even getting to walk one more step before he turned me back one more time, immediately connecting his lips with mine.

This kiss wasn't half as long. but it's what he said after which got to me, "Fine." He said before walking away.

"You are one confusing man, Styles." I whispered as he walked away, feeling as victorious as always.

If this room was burning, I wouldn't even notice.

This was the third time we locked lips and we had about 3 more days to do more of that, but somehow, it wasn't in my control,

It was all him, because when he was around, everything else just fades away.