Chapter 14

"Look at me and tell me this is fair!"

"I don't care what's fair you work for me. You do as I say."

"Well then I quit. Better yet, fire me!"

Louis and I have been at it ever since he came back from his trip only hours ago.

That night, Harry's lead guard came out looking for me and brought me back to his place.

The next week went by pretty quickly, contrary to my wishes Harry was busy practically the whole time and I was of no help to him.

Days later when Louis came back, or simply this morning, I confronted him about wanting to leave as I was fed up with his crap.

Janel was there for me and I'll take what I can get if it gets me out of spending more time with this five timing jerk!

"It's cute how you think you have a choice. Get to your room and stop being a brat. You're not going anywhere and the legal signed documents I have alongside the best lawyers are at my command." God he went on and on and on, "I told you I'll ruin you."

This is pathetic. He does NOT own me..

And right then I thought of the perfect plan. Mischievous Lia back on the rise baby!

"I kissed Harry" I smirked.

I had something there, if he was half as possessive as he let on, it would spark something... anything in him.

"What did you say" he asked in his utmost threatening tone

"I said I kissed Harry" I brushed off as if I wasn't the least bit intimidated.

"I dare you to say that again."

This was it. I got to him.

"Oh Harry Oh Louis I'm not in any way the common whore! Oh please don't think badly of me! Oh I'm so not like the other girls" he mocked, mimicking my words from early.

"Well you seem to insist on shacking up with me so I must be on to something"  I pushed

"Harry is an idiot if what you say is true."

"Excuse me? You've kissed me too, idiot." Frankly I was playing with fire, cause it went downhill from there.

"You're pathetic, you know? You should be grateful and instead you're here sleeping around with people who have millions wanting to be in your place, and yet, you're still pathetic and ungrateful." The guilt was slowly setting in. "But not anymore. Get out."

"That easy huh?" I asked, in shock of how my plan actually worked for once.

"That easy." He walked out of the room, leaving me in shock while I failed to spy on a phone call he made immediately after leaving the room.

I was hoping Harry was still mad at him from earlier, even though it had been a week since Louis's new scandal. It was still likely for Harry to hold a grudge, and if so, he wouldn't tell Louis I lied.

It's a win, win.

Except now I have to stay at Janel's and face the paparazzi, and worst of all, I may never see Harry again.

It hurt me to just imagine the outcomes, but nonetheless I was free. I no longer had anyone trying to dictate me, and for that I was proud.