Chapter 31*

His hands roamed my body while mine tugged at his hair.

Harry is the best kisser I've ever met, Zayn and Louis can't compare.

The sun had now fully rose and we've been at this for a while.

I could feel his chest moving up and down and mine following his. We were completely in sync. He pushed me backwards so that he can move on top of me, and despite being on the rooftop at 6am late autumn, this was a surprisingly comfortable position.

We continued making out as his hand went down to grab my ass, and I was too hypnotised to stop him or say anything.

I could feel him getting hard on top of me and I knew what's to come is inevitable.

As we kept making out, his other hand moved under my shirt, and just as he was about to reach my bra, I put my hand on his.

"Not until you commit." I demanded when he stopped and looked at me curiously.

"come on Butera, you know that won't happen."

"Then it's Lia for you." I smirked as I gave him one more short peck and moved up from under him. "Enjoy taking care of that!" I said cheekily while pointing at his pants and not forgetting to flip my hair before I left.

Way to make an exit.

1 for Aurelia, 0 for Harry.

How ever much I'd like to deny it, I can't say it didn't hurt me to know I can never call him mine.

Harry had proven to be way more romantic than I ever thought in the past few weeks, and at this point I was all his. Except he was never, and will never be mine.

And that wasn't even the worst thing.

The main issue is, tomorrow, everything will change.
a war is coming and although Harry won't be getting involved this time, there's most certainly a next time; in which Harry is not only getting involved, but is going in deep.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Zayn wouldn't hurt Harry, but what's to say about his men?

The possibilities are endless, and I'm just not here for it.

I've never been the type to get so stuck on one man, which is pretty obvious when you consider all the men I've kissed in the past 5 months. I could say the number is about 7.

But then there's Harry, and if someone told me his lips could be the last I'll ever kiss, I'd be thankful.

Up until today, if one asked me what the best love story is, I'd say nothing compares to Blair and Chuck, that's a legend of its own.

but right now, I can't help but think if the world knew about Harry and I, it'd break all legends and bounds.

I looked back at the clock in my room and figured it's already far too late to sleep, and decided to just forget about sleep for a day and go on with whatever the day brings.

After a while, I realised there's really not much that can be done at 7am on a Saturday, and Harry was god knows where so I started looking through my phone.

as I debated on whether my mom was worthy of a call, my hand slipped and kind of just picked the answer for me.

yup. As expected, rings after rings and no response.

Nope. most certainly not worthy.

I decided to lurk a little and find out what's been going on at home by stalking my sister's Instagram, only to find out I'm blocked.

Well damn you too.

so I used another account because I was feeling just that extra. Her story was filled with pictures and videos of her as always but what really caught me off guard was the long paragraph she wrote about home.

Turns out the people I once called my parents are divorcing, and since she can't take a side, she was asking for money to get her own house.

Hah! Loser.

I don't see her living with Harry styles now do I?

feeling better about myself, I logged off and decided to take a shower.

I was broken out of my bliss when I heard a loud bang from downstairs, I quickly got a towel and wrapped it around myself tightly before running down the stairs, still all wet and dripping.