Chapter 35

I woke up alone in my room, which was nothing less than expected considering today's an important day.

Today's the day we've planned for, for about a month, and if all goes well today, hell will break loose tomorrow.

The time appeared to be 1pm, and if all goes well, the Tomlinson siblings would be at the house in 2 hours.

I was honestly too scared to walk out the room; not only was there a chance that they didn't succeed, but there was a high chance Harry had to get involved.

I figured it wouldn't hurt to wait 2 more hours so I blasted some music to keep me from over thinking,

Last night was perfect, the whole 24 hours of it.

We started the day with watching the sunrise and ended it with a blast, so perhaps we weren't so hopeless after all.

Yet somehow, the painful truth was that he was the most loved face of music and I was still a nothing. He was the most treasured criminal and I am nothing.

God I hate this, his life is in danger and all I can think of is my stupid love life.

30 minutes of over thinking went by without any news.

This is pathetic.

I ended up laying back in my bed after the hour of prancing around and somehow dozing off.

•••

I woke up a while later to the sound of shuffling down stairs.

I freaked out as I came back to reality, it's 3pm.

I walked down the stairs, nothing. Nothing which gave me any clue whatsoever of their whereabouts.

I walked back up and knocked obnoxiously on Harry's room. Come on Harry.

He opened up the door smiling, "they're here." I let out the breath I didn't even realise I was holding, oh my god it went well. I didn't need to see them, I had no relation to them, but Harry; He was safe.

"You scared me to death, idiot!" I hit his chest and pulled him into a short hug before walking away, only to be stopped by Harry's hand.

"Mind If we go out to celebrate? I have somewhere to show you." He asked sheepishly.

"Of course Mr.Styles." I was already dressed and could really use a pressure release.

We walked in to the limo to find out the ride isn't actually that long,

I was surprised to see he took me to a garden, but it only took a few steps in to find out it's not just any garden.

Lanterns were decorating every inch of the gorgeous garden, there was a grand waterfall towards the end and butterflies roaming around at every turn. A few tables were set, each containing two bottles of champagne.

I watched in aw as the butterflies moved from one flower to the next. Lost boy was playing softly as the sound of birds accompanied it.

I'm almost certain that this is where all romantic movies are filmed, and this most certainly was just another perfect date, reminding me that I'm living the dream life.

How could all these amazing things happen to such a broken person? How did I get so lucky?

Harry took my hand and guided me towards a table where he pulled out a chair for me and sat after I did... who knew he could be such a gentleman.

My heart melted as he did every little thing to ensure everything is perfect, he got us both steak and we cheered and celebrated with champagne until dusk.

We then went home in his limousine and for a second, I thought perhaps this can be crowned the best date we've had, yet deep down, I had no doubt that Harry will outdo himself for our next date.

The ride back was short and champagne filled. We had both become a little tipsy by then, and I just couldn't bring myself to ask for details about the little battle and ruin our perfect date, so I set aside any thought about the battle and decided to live in the moment for now.

After all, the most dangerous battle of all is only 2 days away and that one may just not be as successful, so today we celebrate. Today we live.

Tonight I realised something though.

You have to go through the storm, survive the storm, and pass the storm in order to see the rainbow and sunshine at the end,

Remember, rainbow is formed from the combination of the rain and the sun; something so saddening and something so brightening.

You need the balance in order to make something beautiful.