Chapter 43- extra, Zayn

Zayn's POV

I was way past tipsy, and I couldn't quite decide between drinking water or drinking more tequila.

I had just lost one of my biggest allies over a stupid fight, but that wasn't even the worst thing, the worst thing was that I didn't mean to kill him.

When he attacked my men over a drug deal, I just had to pull the trigger, hoping to hit a leg, yet somehow I ended up killing Jack Marrow, one of my best allies.

He was one of my closest friends in this community and I couldn't stand being his downfall; and the truth was, no amount of tequila could fix what I've done.

I needed to take my mind off of things. I needed to leave this place before I drive myself crazy.

I took out my phone, looking through my text messages as a great idea came to my mind.

I remember running into an account on my explorer earlier, one in which a dumb girl tried to shade me. If only I could find her address, this could be the best distraction!

This wasn't something I did on a daily basis, but I needed it this time. It was about hurting someone the way I was hurt.

It didn't take long for me to find her, I drank a few glasses of water to avoid looking so drunk and put on a simple disguise to avoid being noticed, before driving off to her work place.

I walked in through the back door, along with my guard Jacob while Michael and Tyler went in through the front door to avoid suspicions.

The girl seemed distracted, looking straight towards the main entrance. I tried to call her out of her trance but no luck.

I've never been avoided by a girl like this and I happened to find it really intriguing.

I called out to her again before she finally noticed me, and I could tell she was slurring her words.

Since when are bartenders allowed to get drunk while on duty.

I sat down, waiting for my drink, wondering how the hell I just got rejected in a handshake by a girl.

Well she has been my first in a lot of things already and I've only met her for a couple minutes.

She came back, stumbling slightly as she gave me the drink and finally looked at me.

She was undeniably gorgeous, her beauty could catch your attention from miles away, and that scared me. I came here to find a distraction and instead, I'm here eyeing a gorgeous girl who's been doing nothing but rejecting me the whole night.

I finally got her to come with me and after a while of playing around, I got her to the bathroom so we can uncover the real deal.

I needed to show her who I was. I needed to feel the adrenaline.

I watched her practically do a double take as she realised who I am, and yet, to my utmost surprise she decided to make out with me regardless.

Doing her was fun and all, but I had to make sure she knows where she stands, because she was great. At everything. And I couldn't risk falling for her, I needed her to hate me more, or at least that's what a drunk and messed up version of me thought.

I decided to do the thing I knew she'd hate most and take my little version of a revenge, smirking as I decided upon going through with it.

I took and storied a picture of her beautiful body before leaving the place, making sure to never look back.

Making sure to leave her behind, feeling as miserable as I did.