Chapter 28

I woke up in my own bed, not remembering much after falling asleep in Harry's arms.

He must've carried me up here, that's adorable. He's adorable.

I looked up at the iclock in front of me which displayed the time of two states, the date, temperature and a motivational quote.

What caught my attention, however, was the date.

3 more days until attack time.

I guess yesterday was an off day because no one went for training, but starting today until the day itself, training should be hard and focused, meaning Harry will be kept busy.

Fantastic! You just kiss a guy and not even 12 hours later he has to disappear!

again.... Where have I seen this before.

At this point, I feel like my life is a series of events happening on replay.

Get drunk.
Kiss.
Act awkward.
Guy disappears.
Guy acts like a douche.
And voila, your life has turned to shit once again.

I'm just hoping to avoid step 5 and 6 with Harry.

I walked down the stairs in the same dress I was wearing yesterday, since Harry hadn't took it off me, obviously, and stopped midway down the stairs.

What is going on?

To my complete surprise, around 50 soldiers were standing in solid lines in front of the stairs, with Harry sitting on the stairs giving them a speech.

Jesus Christ are we going to war with Vietnam again?

Damn when he said army he meant business.

Harry turned around as he saw a couple of gazes on me and bit his lip to avoid laughing at my inappropriate attire.

I gave him the 'don't even' look and gave the soldiers and awkward smile before taking backwards steps up the stairs, until I was no longer visible and could turn around and run up.

What ever happened to giving warnings man.

I've been kept out of the loop for a while now, even though I'm a big part of all of this — and I have no idea why.

From what I know, Harry is going to stay back when the soldiers attack to get Louis's siblings back so that he can have a more civil conversation with Zayn from a friend's perspective when going to save Louis.

The mission to save Louis happens to be around a week from now, mainly because they didn't wanna leave a long enough gap for Zayn to do Louis harm. If he's still alive, I mean.

I shifted around in bed for about an hour before Harry bolted in my room without knocking.

Typical Styles.

"How about a little warning next time!" I scolded,

"How about changing?" He challenged

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and smiled a little when I noticed the corner of his lips turning up.

"how do you feel? Headache? Need any aspirin?" He said so quickly that for a second, I wondered if he's talking to me. Aw.

My smile grew at his generosity, "just a little headache. I swear I'm sure Mikey switched my shots with water, I've never had a hangover this light!"

His eyes turned serious quickly, did I say something wrong?

"Who's uh, Mikey?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck and passing a hand through his hair like he does when he's nervous.

This is the most adorable sight I've ever seen and I just couldn't hold it in, "you, Harry styles, are the most adorable thing on earth." I said before hopping off the bed and walking towards him.

"And, Mikey is my boyfriend" I smirked

"I'm sorry what?" He asked shocked

"Kidding silly! Apparently I'm single." I said, my smirk growing wider as he narrowed his eyes warningly at me.

Feeling bold, I tiptoed and wrapped my arms around his neck, "until someone changes that," I whispered

"seems like you'll be single for a while then," he grinned, looking at my confident posture, "because I don't think the person your after does relationships" he whispered in my ears before kissing right below them, sending shivers through my spine and sending heat straight down, affectively turning me on.

"too bad then, guess I'll have to find myself someone new" I whispered back and that was all it took, he started kissing down my neck, sucking and biting while he guided me towards the bed. And just as he sat me down, he pulled back.

"I don't think so." He smirked before leaving the room, leaving me panting and turned on.

woah.