Chapter 8

"And this will be your room." He says, pointing at a room bigger than kc's whole house.

"Who could possibly be cooler than you" I winked, which was my own little way of saying thank you.

"Harry. Clearly he was the one worthy of your fanpage" Louis challenged, taking me off guard. What? Is Louis Tomlinson teasing me?

"You know...that's not how stan pages work... I.."

"I'm joking, I'm joking, me and the lads really don't check fan pages out much, but yours sure is going off the charts. I've just heard so much about it recently." He said while offering a smile as I smiled back.

"Oh I almost forgot! Harry has a gala to perform at tonight and I usually take my assistants incase I need something there, so guess I'll see you there."

"Actually I happen to have tickets." I inform

"Well technically sweetheart, since you work for me you'd need to stand at the Vip box above the arena tonight. Your ticket's as good as worthless, really."

I didn't know what to say to that. Should I pout because I spent almost a grant on front row tickets?

Should I smile because I get to spend the night with Louis while I subsequently see harry?

"Oh okay, yea cool!" I decided to go with the second option. "Is there something you need right now? I understand that I'm not living here for free" I asked, giving out a little 'haha'

"Nothing right now, but I need you to be available 24/7. Just settle down now, get ready for the show" and he left on that note.

He was so kind, something was off. No way he was really this sweet at all times.

Or maybe you just have trust issues, Karen.

Someone should really put a big ass masking tape around my subconscious' mouth.

The room was big, shockingly big. I didn't know how to feel about all this but I decided to let my worries fade as I showered and got dressed into the best outfit I had immediately.

The car ride to the concert was quiet, we were there in no time. Louis' bodyguard's gave us shades and hoods to cover ourselves until we get to the vip boxes.

Some people seemed to be starting to recognise louis, and I just whispered for him to move faster to attract less attention.

The vip box was further from the stage than the front row tickets I originally bought, which is awfully stupid considering it's called 'VIP box' but I guess it's because it's more of a celebrity lounge and they each need their privacy.

"I wanna go down for medicine" I whined

"No can do." He dryly said.

"oh come on you don't have to come, they wouldn't even know I'm with you! And if they recognise me it's really not weird considering I have a harry page and all...."

"No means no. That's just how it works here and you need to get used to it. You can do whatever from here but make sure you don't make heads turn." Louis sternly warned as I frowned.

The rest of the night was pretty much the same, except during just a little bit of your heart, louis asked me to dance.

Odd, right?

He just put his hand out and started slow dancing as if it wouldn't take all my attention away from the man I adored on stage. We danced in a way I'd never expect to, specially considering it's louis.

Déjà-vu much?

We then went backstage using a secret passage from the vip boxes, meeting Harry out back, and eventually sneaking out to his car to go back to his place.

My too-cool-for-you act was awfully good this past month, which had earned me a lot of respect back at the bar, and I wouldn't dare bend the rules even if it was to tell Harry I had a fantastic time.

Harry told us to wait downstairs as he took a shower,  and in that moment I questioned for what felt like the hundredth time this week,
Why the hell and how the hell am I here again...

"So what are you, in love with harry or something?" Louis said out of nowhere, making me widen my eyes in shock.

My very narcissistic alter ego felt like it was slapped. this new wave of surprise clearly showed I wasn't being as smart as my subconscious claimed me to be, or else I would've understood the ulterior motive to his question.

"What?" I responded, whole heartedly confused.

"You heard me, Aurelia." He said almost sternly, giving me goosebumps as I noted how sexy his voice sounded when it was calm, low, and almost possessive.

"Of course, it's Harry styles. How can you not love him" I responded, trying to sound less excited than I really am. , trying to satisfy my too-cool-for-you act for the second time tonight.

"But are you in love with him." He said, it didn't sound much like a question and more like a dull awakening. His aggressive voice made me wanna melt down in a puddle.

"U-um I am?" I said, making it sound more like a question than an answer. Clearly intimidated by his words. He then leaned in closer and almost whispered,

"So, you wouldn't kiss me right now?" He said. I didn't realise how close we were until I felt his minty breath fan my ears as he whispered all the right things.

And for a second I thought, pigs. All men are pigs.

He then leaned in, and when I turned my head to face him, he just went for it. Kissing me with all his strength.

He fought for dominance inside my mouth as he took control and took it all the way towards making out.

Again, déjà-vu

I almost forgot I'm making out with Louis Tomlinson in Harry styles's house. It sounded like a fanfic I'd read while gushing over their handsome features.

I kissed back, of course. his hand moved down almost to my bottom, making me question his intentions.

I knew Louis Tomlinson didn't like me, and it just felt odd for him to try and pull a Zayn on me while the memory still lingers in my mind, fresh.

His hands were appearing to move towards groping me as we were rudely interrupted.

"Ow, gross louis. Take your hook ups elsewhere please!" A British accented voice said.

Making Louis smirk in a mischievous manner.

What just happened.

As Harry left the room to go to the kitchen for whatever reason, louis leaned in again. This time close enough for me to feel his hot breath on my neck. "Then it's not love." He whispered.

I almost forgot he asked if I'd kiss him regardless of being in love with harry, but then again, never mind for answering since I already confirmed it to him.