Chapter 7

"Look love, I know you want a picture but not at the house, Harry's not here right now" says a familiar voice from behind the door upon me ringing.

I mean, it couldn't be? Could it?

Recently I've learnt to go with my instinct when it comes to familiar voices. At this point it's like I'm on a famous people streak.

I ringed again over and over until the now furious man stumped towards the door and pulled it open.

A swarm of fans must've found Harry's house a while back and bothered them, because no sane man reacts to a doorbell as such.

"Please! Sto-" he looked at me little and continued, "oh." He said upon taking in my appearance. Sorrow and pity was clear in his eyes.
Holy shit.
Did he know me?

He gave me an innocent smile as I processed what the hell is happening before me and let out a loud gasp. I wasn't going to let this encounter be the same as Harry's. I loved this man! Well, I loved this man too.

I didn't worship many people, in fact, I rather found comfort in knowing most people worship me, but nothing had been as much of an ego boost as the events of the past week,

First Zayn knows me, then Harry comes to find me, then Louis knows me? What is this? One direction reunion week?

His cheekbones were showing as he smiled and was clearly satisfied with my reaction.

"No way! Are you real?" I joked. He laughed, as he, unlike Harry was more than open to a hug

"Harry's inside love" he said like a gentleman. Louis really was sweet and adorable when he wasn't being over protective and gangster like.

This was unexpected, though. Harry and I were far from even acquaintances so of course, I didn't expect to know who precisely is here but I had no idea the two even still talk!

The media has been completely oblivious to it.

I'm guessing Harry had explained the complete story to Louis, because he appeared to know me or at least of me, I walked in, still not believing I'm meeting Harry styles again.

I sat down, across from Harry and Louis as Harry greeted me, being nice to me solely for the reason that I'm a fan. Harry always was a gentleman to his fans anyway.

"I really don't mean to take any of your time. I just needed the advice. I'm sorry." I murmured under my breath.

Maybe I did mean to take their time, in fact, they can feel free to take my time any time they want. But they didn't need to know that.

"Of course, anytime love." Louis said, being an awful lot more supportive than Harry ever was.

"Look, I need the money. I need it. Not want. And what I also need is the people I love whole heartedly, not hating me simply because I didn't want the rest of the world to." I stopped mid way, appreciating their attentive eyes, "I really do love you both, you know." I said shyly.

Shy is weak. Shy is weak. Shy is weak.

"I know, look, me and Zayn aren't as close anymore but he's really not..."  Harry drifted off while attempting to defend him "he wasn't exactly planning to expose you from the start and I mean it's not like he raped you, as far as I know it was all absolutely consensual. Look Aurelia, you could earn that money in no time if you work. I know you're staying at a friends house and I also know the living conditions of that area, but Zayn could go to jail if too many girls complain and is that what you really want? Him to go to Jail because you need money? He didn't technically do anything jail worthy." Harry asked.

Yes. Maybe. I don't know.

Oddly enough, I saw what seemed like a little sparkle light up Louis's eyes at the mention of putting Zayn in jail. How weird.

I just don't need more hate. And I know that's exactly what I have coming if one of media's favourites ends up behind bars.

"Harry, he ruined the girl's life for god sake!" Louis fought back, making me look up immediately in shock.

My ego was like a big rock, growing as it aged slowly but visibly days ago, but now, it's like a mountain rock being travelled to the throne to be crowned king of all rocks on top of the highest horse.

Odd comparison, but it works.

"Louis. I don't care if you're not on good terms, you're not encouraging someone to ruin his life." Harry's raspy and sexy voice demanded, calmer than Louis and I. "What you can do is offer another way. I don't know." Leaving louis to think for about 5 minutes.

"Aurelia? That's your name right?" He smiled innocently as I nodded. "Okay love, would you want to stay with me for a while? I could help you earn that money if you're willing to take the job of an assistant. Maybe not 10 Million in only a few days but you'd have a stable living environment while earning 10k per month from me and however much you earn from the bar as a bonus!"  Louis said, giving me a warm smile, catching me by surprise.

Seldom did my plotted plans work, let alone this well.

I was dare I say, proud? I should really be hired as a scheming villain by the mafia or something.

"In I'm guessing 7 months you'd be able to buy yourself a house, and I'm sure by then your parents would've cooled down... hmm sounds like a great idea actually. But Louis, are you sure?" Harry emphasised the sure as if something could go wrong.

Pft. What could possibly go wrong.

Well, in all fairness, a lot.

I'm guessing up in Harry's head, me and Louis are gonna be pictured together a lot, either enraging Zayn or the media. But that was a lot of money, And vengeance on Zayn both being handed to me on a silver platter.

"I sure hope Zayn doesn't find out..." he winked "and even if he does, how much worse could it possibly get" Louis grinned, "Take it or leave it love"

My alter ego cheered and clapped as I refrained from smirking while shaking hands with Louis to seal the deal.

The last time I was offered a hand to shake was by mystery man.

I should really knock on wood because the hands I've been shaking, or turning down, lately are worth more than my existence.