Chapter 15

"Well you're a ray of sunshine" jokes Janel

"he let me go... I mean, I wasn't exactly a prisoner but he had acted like such an ass I'd never think he would let me go so easily, but I mean I guess it's a good thing"

only hours had passed since my argument with Louis, I looked like a mess having walked all the way to Janel's by feet.

When I walked in, she immediately showed me to my room and to the shower, as it was as clear as day that I need one.

I walked out of the shower to a dark quiet hall, I called out for Janel multiple times getting no response,

Is she sleeping? But It's only 9pm though.

"Janel?" I was starting to get worried, she in no way implied she'll be leaving the house, "Janel?"

nothing.

I walked in to the kitchen to see a gagged Janel, hands tied behind her back laying on the floor.

Tears masked her face and I was in the state of absolute confusion.

That was when I felt a cold metal at my temple and knowing it's a gun, I decided to hold still.

"Who are you" I asked, keeping still and brave

"Come with me or the girl dies" he threatens.

His voice was unfamiliar, cold.

He could've just told me to go with him and I would've, he didn't really need to bring in the killing card.

"What the hell is this" I mumbled

he pushed me a little in an attempt to encourage me to move

This was crazy. Yesterday I was in the four walls of Louis's house feeling somewhat safe, not expecting any of this, but then again, I never expected to be working for Louis Tomlinson either.

I guess surprises and unexpected occurrences are my thing now.

I walked forward, honestly not giving a shit anymore. I have no home, no family, whoever's taking me gotta be better than this.

I chuckled lowly at my own thoughts which earned me another harsh push. "Not a single noise from you"

I rolled my eyes knowing he can't see me as my back is facing him and both my hands are held aggressively by his arms.

He guided me to a car with tinted windows, leaving Janel on the cold floor gagged and tied up.

"What the hell dude untie the girl first" I murmured and immediately felt the gun against my temple again

"Did I not say no squeak from you!" He shouted

I entered the car not recognising the driver either, and deciding to keep my mouth shut to avoid being well... killed.

But the thoughts didn't stop. Who is this? why? Where are we going? am I gonna die?

And not even too long later, we parked and I was took out of the car to yet another unfamiliar house, which was oddly shaped, having black tinted windows.

It somewhat looked like a warehouse,

It was huge, gigantic in fact. But not a single thing was visible through the doors and dark windows.

Maybe I should be creeped out by now?

And just as I was battling my thoughts, even more confusion stroke me. The person behind all the shenanigans walked out of the grand house.

He looked as good as ever, and for my sake, I was glad it wasn't Louis. My mind even went to Harry taking revenge on me for lying to Louis but well, obviously it wasn't him either.

I took in the figure before me, and my relief turned into confusion, what the hell is happening?

"Zayn?" I choked before everything went dark