Chapter 50- prologue

Aurelia's POV

  After going through a life and death experience together, our love only grew, and each day, we needed each other a little bit more.

He finally gave me the label of girlfriend, and after a year of that, we got happily married.

The wedding was huge, everyone I ever stanned was there. Even Beyoncé showed up!

It only got better from there, the ceremony was gorgeous and everything was absolutely perfect, even Louis was happy for us.

We were married for two months before I found out I was pregnant, and that gave us our little Elijah.

And not too long later, we had Hailey.

The media went wild about our kids, but it was also a sign that they should back off.

Harry barely went on tours so he was usually with us, and even when he wasn't, he'd take one of the kids to wherever the band was going.

After all this while, the band was finally back together, doing better than ever.

The mansion which was once too big for just Harry is now just right for a family of 4, and I couldn't be prouder.

Our kids don't know the story of us, but I'm almost sure one day they'll come across it online, after all, it is the best story ever told.

Harry was my first love, and is my last.

A fan, a nobody, the broken sister, ended up with Harry styles. The man millions wanted. Married happily, and the source of jealousy of every fan.

Mikey and I haven't talked since the wedding. It's like he just doesn't care anymore, and that pains me deeply, but also makes me wonder why the hell everyone I love backs away from me.

Not Harry, though. He has always been there, and of course, there had been no more illegal business. We were safe and sound, without Zayn around.

I went through 6 months of therapy for my ptsd, I am now healthier than ever, and happier than ever. Even though I have to live with being a murderer, Harry makes it a whole lot better. He heals me in ways no one can.

My mom had also gotten in contact after she found out I'm with child. I didn't believe a second of her story, but also realised our children need some family from our side, so although my father and Aurora stay uninvolved, my gorgeous kids have a loving grandma.

Aurora had tried to get in touch too, but I could never let my kids know a hateful brat, so I brushed her off and cut her off.

Having two kids, a girl and boy specifically, was like having a cat and dog.

They fought on a daily basis, but it really kept the adoration going in the family.

Lately however, Eli and Hail haven't been talking. Hailey is specially mad at her Dad and I for laughing at the whole drama. We've been through one similar, only a tad bit more dramatic.

I still remember Harry walking in on their uncle Louis and I kissing, it reminded Harry and I of the whole love triangle, seeing Jane, Eli and Hail fight like that.

It was a pity though, Jane was the only one of Hailey's friends that Harry and I approved of. I swear the rest want to eat Harry up. Not on my watch missies.

Harry subsequently disapproved of Elijah's friends too. He believed they're all trying to get into 'his little girl's' pants. Well, I can relate.

It was the most adorable thing watching him scold and lecture Hailey for losing her virginity so young, as if he didn't lose it at 14.

Harry was probably the Jake of the school once upon a time. The gorgeous, unbelievably attractive jock who was flirty and crushed on.

Eli too had become the image of his father. He had Harry's curls and height, he had light brown eyes, as a result of a mix between Harry's and mine. He also had an amazing voice and amazing athletic abilities.

Eli used to be 'the' jock. The best one, up until Jake took over, leading to a falling out between the two, I guess it was hard for him to see Jake over everyday, because now he's practically doing the same to Hail. Only Hail's sleeping with the enemy while Eli's sleeping with the best friend.

Boys.

Teens.

We can never understand them, but we adore them to death.

Overall, I got my rainbow, I went through my storm, and it was all because of some revengeful lust.

so cheers to that!