Nikki

Wow! It's been months since I last talked to Roman, I just can't deal with the fact that he slept with Sasha. I mean sure it hurt, but I still love-. Well, maybe not love him, because in order to love you must trust. And he lost my trust, but I care about him. Other than Roman and I, turns out I broke my neck. I found out moments after, I found out about Sasha and Roman. Which wasn't my best day, but anyway I moved on. I am now on Smackdown live now, and I will be debuting at summer slam.

So I have so many appearances this week, which I am so excited about. But, today I get to have an appearance with make a wish.
--------------
I get to the signing to see Seth, Aj, and Dolph.

" Nikki!" AJ says, as he gives me a hug. The hugs continue with Dolph and Seth. We take a seat, at a black table with water bottles and sharpies in front of us.

 We take a seat, at a black table with water bottles and sharpies in front of us

" Alright, the signing will begin in a few minutes. So you have time to use the restroom if needed." A staff member tells us. I Turn my head to see Seth Aj leaning in talking to Dolph. I pull out my phone out until I get interrupted by Seth.

" You know he still thinks about you." I shake my head, to show I am listening. " C'mon, Nikki it's been 9 months, and you're still holding grudges." I get off my phone, so I can address him.

" Seth, I am not holding a grudge. And it's not the time or place to have this conversation." I then turn the other direction and take a long sip of my water.

Seconds, later a woman comes in with many exciting fan behinds. They all had the biggest smiles and merchandise ready to sign.
--------------------------------------------------------
I open my trunk, so I can put my gifts from the fans in it. I then sense Seth behind me. I roll my eyes, as he steps in front of me.

" Nicole, I didn't mean to make you angry. It's just that it's Summer Slam week, and your gonna run into him soon or later." He says as I get in the car.

"Look, Seth, I appreciate the concern, but you have to let Roman fight his own battle. Paige is a great girl, so just take care of her. Don't make the same mistake he did." I then close the door and pull off.