Roman

Nikki comes back to our hotel room really tense, as if a tear drop is about to fall any moment. " Hey, baby. Are you okay?" She shakes her head no. I get up out my bed and starts to comfort her. I wrap my arms around her warm body, and leave sweet kisses on her neck. " What's wrong?"

" It's Paige."

" What's wrong with Paige?"

" Roman, If I tell you you can't say anything."

" Ok, I promise."

" Well, Paige thinks she is pregnant."

As those words leave her mouth, my emotions go is thousands of direction. " Well, who's the father?"

" She says its Seth?"

" Really, does he know?"

" No, he won't answer her calls and you do not text someone your pregnancy."

" Well, I know I said I wouldn't say anything but let me talk to Seth."

" Roman are you serious, you said you wouldnt."

" Well, someone got to do it. Plus he gotta accept responsibility."

" Fine. I'm just glad I have you."
---------------------------
A few hours later I make my way to Seth room. I don't know how I am I am going to address him, but I want him to understand. I knock on his door at a mild but fast pace, he answer the doors in underwear as if just woke up.

" Roman?" He asks wiping his eyes. " Come on here." I walk into his room that has empty beer bottles and the smell of dirty clothes. " What's bring you in man?" He says starting to the throw the empty bottles away.

" Nikki is very upset."

" Dude, I promised I didn't touch her."

" I know, she's angry because your treatment of Paige. "

" Of Paige. What did I do to her?"

" You won't answer her calls."

" Well, why should I One second we are together and the next second we are not?"

" Because she is believed to be pregnant." A look of happiness crosses his face, then it quickly changes to anger.

" And? Paige has slept with so many guys, it might not even be mine."

His I don't care attitude start to really make me upset. " But Rollins that's still your job."

" No, my job is to be a wrestler."

" You're a straight-up pussy! I would never knock up a girl and deny it later, and if you want proof look my history. You should be ashamed of yourself, I would never walk away from Nikki if she was pregnant, even if she was sleeping around. Do you know why? Because you're supposed to love her and then love the child as it grows. So you're over here, wondering if the baby is your, but you should be accepting a call from your damn fiancée."

" Get the hell out of my hotel room."

" Gladly." I say slamming the door.
--------------------
What's everyone Summer slam predictions?