Nikki

The second Roman leaves, I look straight at Jojo who seems to be enjoying her orange juice. " Jojo, would you know who Lorena is?" She puts her drink down and shakes her head. " Well, would you mind telling me?"

" Well, I know mommy doesn't like her."

" Why?"

She shrugs her shoulder, then takes some more. " Because she said Daddy spent to much time with her."

" What type of time-?

" Like hours together."

" What?" I scream causing some people around us to stare. " Well, Jojo what do they do together."

" Well... Hi Daddy." I look behind me to see Roman walking our way.

" Hi, princess is everything okay?"

" Yeah."

" Good. Hey, Nikki can I talk to you?"

" Yeah, of course." I get up and start to follow Roman. " Stay here, Jojo." she shakes her head up. " So what's up baby?"

" I'm really sorry to do this, but I gotta go."

" Why?"

" Because Lorena needs me."

" Who's Lorena?"

" It doesn't matter. But can you please watch Jojo?"

" Yeah."

" Thank you." He then passes me his card." Here is my card, you can use it for a car and whatever else." He then kisses me on the mouth.

" Well, you are stuck with me girl." I say once I get to the table.
-----------------------------------------------------
4 hours later
Jojo and I walk through the house doors, she runs straight to her room. " Jojo, come downstairs so we can watch a movie."

" Okay." She yells.

I look around to see Roman nowhere in sight, he must be upstairs. I run upstairs to see Roman packing his stuff. " Hey, baby." I say as I slap his butt.

" Down girl, down!" He says. " Well, what did my two favorite girls do today?"

" After breakfast, we went to the mall, and I got her an American Girl doll and I got her, me, and the doll matching pajamas. I would have gotten you one, but they didn't have a 4x size male pajamas. But the real question is why are you packing?"

" Well, we are dropping Jojo off and then heading to live events show."

" We're you asking me or telling me?"

" Well, sorta telling. Sorry Nicole, I already told Mark we were coming to the event."

" Fine, Roman. You just have to tell Jojo why we canceled our plans for movie night."

" Gladly, and be ready in 20 minutes."

-------------------------------------
Here again another awkward and silent Roman and Nicole car ride. I'm just glad it was only 2 hours after dropping off Jojo.

We pull into the parking lot, and I am ready to get out of the car. " Wait, Nicole." Roman says holding my hands." I'm sorry about not asking you if it was okay if we leave tonight, it's just that this is new to me as well. Just, please forgive me?"

" Of course I do. It's just Roman if you want to get married one day, you have to respect me."

" Wait who said you were going to marry me?"

My face starts to blush uncontrollably and I start to sweat place I didn't even know we're possible." Well, I mean it just a future through." I then quickly get out of the car and walks towards the building.

Damn it I just ruined my own engagement.