Nikki

I know what you thinking slut, whore, or whatever words fit into that category

I know what you thinking slut, whore, or whatever words fit into that category. But the way I see it is why can I eat my cake and have it too. I'm not saying I am using Roman, but he sure is a nice shoulder to cry on.

Anyway, speaking of Roman I haven't seen him in the last past 2 days, but we've been mostly just texting and I'm not going to lie a little bit of sexting. But don't get me started on John, I haven't talked to him since our fight, and to be honest with I am not in a rush too.  But our break is over because I have to see him at smackdown today.  So for a future reminder never date an co- worker.

———————————————————-

But for now, I gotta lace-up my shoes and act professionally

But for now, I gotta lace-up my shoes and act professionally. I make my way to the stages, as I wait for my music to hit.

The crowd goes wild for me since for once I'm actually a face. I do my regular entrance and grab a mic. " You know, I'm not gonna lie. Ever since Carmella attacked me at Summer Slam, it's really affected me." I say with emotion trying to get the crowd to agree with me. " But it's changed not for the worse but for the better. It made realize how much I am a threat to her, and it inspired to come back and do even better. So Carmella I just wanna say that-"

Carmella music hits, and she comes out with doing her version of the moonwalk, as the crowd boos her. " Nikki save it. Nobody wanna hear about how good you feel or the power you believe you had. Because it's a reason why attacked and it's not because you are a threat."

" Then why?"

" Why? Nikki, I attacked you because you personally tried to upstage me in my own hometown."

" Personally? Carmella, I didn't even know who you were until I rack attacked your ass at Summer Slam."
My words leave her speechless and my music starts to play. Soon the commercial breaks hit, to signals us to go backstage.

When I get back I find an unopen water bottle and starts to drink it. Until I get a tap on my shoulders, I turn around to see on one other than John Cena himself. " Can we talk?"