Nikki

John, Brie, Daniel, and I all sit at the hotel restaurant after John decides he wants to take us out last minute. " I'm so glad I get to have dinner with you." I say as I reach for his hands.

" yeah, totally." He says not even giving me eye contact, as he searches his phone.

Brie then nudges my leg, I look as she mouth the words " jackass." referring to John.

" Stop." I mouth back. Daniel just has this big goofy smiles, as he watches brie and I go back and forward.

" Shit!" We all look to see John angry. " Nicole, I'm sorry I have to be in Los Angles first thing tomorrow morning." He gets out his seat, and push it in.

" Are you leaving now or in the morning?"

" I'm sorry baby, I gotta go tonight" He kissed me, then leaves.

" Shut up, Brie," I say, I already know she is going to say something.

"Fine."

" I'm ready to go," I say, I stand up and go in the same direction as John.

By the time I get to our hotel room, he is gone. I change out of this mini dress and into my sports bra and leggings.

This place is pretty empty without him. Maybe I can watch a movie? I search through the channel to see one of those mission impossible films on. But, a movie is pretty boring without snacks. I grab my wallet and head downstairs to the hotel convenience store. 

I grab a few packages of microwave popcorn, candy, and a can of pop. I put all of it on the counter, as the cashier rings it up.

" It's on me." I look behind me to see Tom Phillips, with this huge grin. He puts his things on the counter as well, then pulls out the cash to pay for it.

" Thanks, tom," I say as he receives his change.

" No, problem. You wanna ride the elevator together?"

" Yeah, sure."

As both of us wait for the elevator, I see Roman downstairs staring at me from the hotel bar.