Seth

" What did you say?" She asks. I take a deep breath trying to make this problem better, which seems impossible while being intoxicating. " Seth, did you call me Nikki, as in Roman's girlfriend Nikki?"

" No." I yell as she gets up. This whole situation is pissing me off. " I had a girlfriend name, Nikki, back in college. And you just remind me of her."

She analyzes me, as if I am a book. " You such a liar." She says with this huge smile. " I can't wait to tell Roman."

" No." I start to put my swimming trunks on. " You can't."

" Oh really, what's going to stop me?" She then starts to runs as fast as she can in her tall heels, which give me enough time to catch her.

" Aliyah, please don't. I will... I will pay. 50? 100? Just please don't."

Without considering she just open Roman and Nikki hotel room. When we walk in all the guest are gone and it just Roman standing in the kitchen, about a drink a beer. He then looks startled to see us.

" Is everything okay?" He asks putting his drink down.

" No, Roman. Seth just told me that he just had a thing for Nikki, and I wouldn't be shocked if there is more going on."

Roman stares at me for a second, as he questions what aliyah just says. " Thank you, Aliyah, but Seth already told me he had a feeling for Nikki. So you may leave now."

" Okay." She says grinning. " I'll see you later."

The second she leaves Roman looks down and starts to drink his open bottle of beer. " Thanks for covering for me man, she-" I stop because Roman gives me this look of death.

" Seth, she better be lying because if she isn't your dead to me. There is no way I would think of Paige while having sex of any kind. Also, Seth if you made a move on her, while we were together-" Roman stops talking because he hears the bathroom door open.

 Also, Seth if you made a move on her, while we were together-" Roman stops talking because he hears the bathroom door open

" Roman, what's wrong?"

" Nikki, good timing. I have some questions for you, have Seth every made a move on you?" Roman asks her.
-------------------------------
A/Q: Do Seth and Nikki have a past?