Nikki

After Seth tells me about Roman's date, I quickly find an outfit. There was no way I was letting Roman go on a date with Galina, even though that is his wife I just don't like that idea.

 There was no way I was letting Roman go on a date with Galina, even though that is his wife I just don't like that idea

I walk into the restaurant, the line was empty pretty full since its a Friday Night in New York City. Once I get to the front I gave the hostess my information. " Cena." She nods her head and walks to me the table. There is nothing wrong with with using your boyfriend name for good things. I take my seat, and start to search immediately for Roman.

 I take my seat, and start to search immediately for Roman

" Cold, Warm, or hot?" the hostess asks.

" What?"

" How would you like your water?"

" Oh, Cold with lemon." as soon as she leaves I continue my search, but becomes disappointed when I can't find him. " Dammit." I whisper. Did Seth give the wrong information?

Soon the Waitress comes back with my water with lemon. " Are we still waiting for someone?"

" Umm... Actually -"

" I am actually right here." The waitress and I both look back to see Roman standing behind us. " We may need time to order."

" alright." She says then walk away. Roman than take the seat across from me.

" Nicole?"

" What are you doing, Roman?"

" I am supposed to be in the restroom, but I got distracted when I saw a beautiful woman sitting by herself." I blush a little when he says that.

" Well, I'm waiting for John. So you can go."

" Well, baby girl it looks like he stood you up. "

" He didn't," I demand. " He is just late."

" Alright take it easy, I'll be at my table if you need anything. " He then starts to get up. What the hell am I thinking this may be my only chance.

" Roman, wait," I say as I tug at his suit jacket sleeve. " Don't go."

" You wanna get out of here?" He asks as if he read my mind. I shake my head yes, then he puts his hand out to lead me. I grab his hand and we head out the restaurant. We walk out the hotel, and head to the streets of New York, not letting go of my hand. " You know growing up, whenever I visited the city my dad use to take me to get ice cream from a place not too far from here. Do you wanna go?"

" I would too."

" Cab or walk?"

" Walking is fine," I said tightening my hand as it held his. I wanted to walk because I wanted to spend more time with him. " Thanks, Roman."