Paige

It's been two days since I talked to Seth, which is kinda surreal since we talked like every 2 hours. It's been difficult, I don't really know where we stand. That last things I said to him weren't so nice. But it doesn't matter I have lunch with Nicole this beautiful Friday afternoon, and I am just trying to stay positive.

I see the back of Nicole's head as she waits for me at the table. " Sorry, I'm late." I say taking a seat on the other side of her.

" No, don't worry about it. " She says as she places her phone face down on the table. " So what yours and Seth deal?"

" I really don't know. Did he say anything?"

" No, he just seemed at peace, when I saw him last night at Roman. Speaking of Roman, you forgot to mention that was his room."

" Oh, Shit. Nicole, I'm sorry."

" Don't worry about it. But did you know he had the nerves to ask me if I loved John."

" What? When?"

" Last night, he was so drunk."

" Damn," I say taking a sip of my water. " Well, what did you say?"

" Well, of course, I said yes."

" That shady as hell, he knows your in a relationship. And the fact that he is married, shows he doesn't give two shits about Galina."

" I haven't talked to her since Roman and I end things. I was just hurt, how things... Oh shit."

" What?"

" Don't look but Seth just walked in with this tall blonde hair girl." I turn my head and see Seth taking a seat.

" Oh, hell know. I'm going to go say something." I say getting up and heading towards his table.