Roman

Last night was insane, the party didn't stop stop at Summer Slam. But, now we're back to our regular schedule, for Monday Night Raw.

I walk into the men's locker room, with my gym duffle bag over my shoulder and my black Bose headphones on. Of course no music playing, I just wanted to my black sweat pants and shirts.

The locker room is somewhat full, mainly because the other guys must be sleeping in. I put my bag down in my reserved spot, then head to the ring for a warm up.

I check my phone to see it just turn 10 am, and I leave it to sides. I hit the ropes a few time, then a few bumps on the floor. Gosh! I hate those.

As I am finishing up, I Seth get in the ring with me. " Hey, Buddy." He says as he approaches carefully. " Are you still mad?"

" No, but nothing happened last night. After, your interruption the mood was somewhat lost."

" Well, let me make it up to you. Tonight?"

" You can't Nikki, will probably be stuck with John."

" Actually, I'm right here." Seth and I both turn to see Nikki standing behind us. I could help it when these huge smiles appear on my face.

" Hey, what are you doing?" I ask.

" It's actually really easy, to schedule a last minute photo shoot."  She as secretly grabs my ass.

" Alright, I'm going to leave you too love bird alone." Seth says as he gets out the ring.

" I'm actually glad you here." I say, as slip my fingers into her. " lately, I've been staying at a hotel. Since-"

" Oh, I'm sorry Roman."

" It's fine, but I get Thursday off, and was wondering if you wanna come to see some houses with it me. I need a woman personally opinion."

" I would be happy to, just text me the details."

"Alright, are you here by your self?"

" No, it was the smackdown woman division photoshoot. So I'm riding back with girls."

" Alright, text me when you get to the hotel."

" Definitely." I hold the robe down so she can get out. My eyes follow her up the ramp, as she waves one last goodbye.

" I love you, Nikki Bella." I whisper to myself.