Roman

After grabbing Nikki from Galina, we head straight to my hotel room I was staying at in Arizona. The ride is short but quite, She is probably still in complete shock after my heroic act.

We walk into the hotel room holding hands because there is no secret anymore. After stepping into the empty elevator I see Nikki with her arms cross, as if she is angry or something. So I pick her up as the elevator continues to go up, she then wraps both her feet and arms around me. " When we get to my hotel room, lets take a bath together. I will wash you up and down." I say, a small smirks comes over her face. Once we enter my hotel room I lay her in made king size bed. " Stay here until I tell you." She shakes her head as I make my to bathroom.

After lightning the candles and getting the champagne ready, I take off my clothes and get into the tub

After lightning the candles and getting the champagne ready, I take off my clothes and get into the tub. " Nicole!" I call. In a few short minutes she comes into the bathroom with a complementary robe the hotel provides. She slides off the slowly, as her naked body starts to reveal itself. I lick my lips as the robe hits the floor. I then leave my hand out to help her step into the tub, she steps in with her back faced towards me. Once she scoots back, I form my hand into a cup to grab some tub water, I let the water slide down her chest to her breasts, while giving her soft kisses on her neck. Her moans make me smile. I then get my middle finger and start messing with her vagina. " Now tell me what's wrong."

She takes one last moan before answering me. " Well, I have two questions." She says then takes another moan. " Are you sure you made the right choice and would you ever cheat on me?"

I stop messing with her and grab the champagne. She looks up at me very confused. " It's okay baby." I say as I pour us two glasses of champagne. After passing her a glass, she lays on my wet chest. " when you say the right choice I believe you are referring to what just happened at restaurant and that answer is yes. Nicole every word I said today was true, and according to my lawyer no matter what she can't take the kids from me. And as for the second question that answer is no. The reason I got with charlotte is that her dad gave me an opportunity, the reason I got with Sasha because she threatened me, and when it came to Galina I was in love with her but half of that came from the child I put in her. But when it comes to you our love is pure, I didn't sleep with you for a bet or adavantage. I didn't sleep with you because you had anything on me or for guilt. But actually, feel in love with you. So, Nikki, I will or would never cheat on you." She then leans to give me a kiss.

" I love you, Roman." She says then falls asleep into my arm a few moments later.