Nikki

The waiter pours me, another glass of red wine as I continue my dinner with John, Renne, and Dean. John and I sit opposite to them, as he goes on about his business adventure. " So when I was filming for the movie trainwreck, I had to learn to-"

" Hey, babe. I'm going to use the restroom." I say as I press against his arm, to get up.

" I'll go to." Renee says as she follows me. " Oh my gosh. I have never heard somebody talk so much about themselves in my entire life. " She says the second the restroom door close.

" It wasn't that bad."

" Then, why are we hiding in the restroom?"

" We're not, I just wanted to see how I looked." I say looking at the long mirror that wrapped around the wall. " And now we can go."

"Fine."

As I take my first step, the restroom lights turn off. I then feel a hand over my mouth, and then the lights turn on. As my eyes adopted I realize it's Roman. " What the hell?" I say taking his hand off my mouth. 

" I'm sorry I wanted to see you."

" How did you even know, where I was?"

"Renne texted me."

" Well, I don't know why? I'm going to enjoy my dinner."

" Do you really wanna sit there and finish that dinner?" Renne ask.

" Please, Nikki. I just wanna talk."

" I will cover for you."

"Fine. " I say, he grabs my hand. The two of walk out the bathroom, and leave the restaurant.