Roman

I take Nikki and the Jojo to an IHOP not too far from the house. It's just Jojo because of Galina picked up the boys last night.

Our waiter walks up with a jolly smile, as he prepares to take the orders. " Hi my name is Evan, and I will be your server today. What will we like for drinks today?"

" I will take coffee." Nikki says as she continues to look threw the menu.

" Same." I say. " Jojo, what do you want?"

" I don't know. Nikki, what should I have?"

" Um... Let's see what's on the menu." Nikki looks at that menu for a quick second before deciding. " How about orange Juice?" Jojo has this huge smiles on her face.

" So I guess we will have orange juice." I say.

" Alright perfect, I will be back in a few minutes." He says than walk off. "

"Nikki do you like my shirt?" Jojo asks as she points to the fearless Nikki logo on her black t-shirt.

" I love it. Who got it for you?"

" My Daddy."

" Your Daddy. I think he may be trying to get extra credit points."

" Hey, Guilty is charge, but tell me I am getting point."

" Are you guys talking about kissing?" Jojo asks as she gives me a nasty look. Nikki and I start to laugh.

" I'm sorry to interrupt this family moment, but here are your drinks." The waiter says then starts to pass them out. " Are we ready to order?"

" Yes, I believe so. Nikki, you can go first."

" Alright, I'll take your spinach omelet with a side of toast."

" Can I have chicken tenders?" Jojo ask.

" Sweetie, no." I say.

" Well can I have French toast?" I shake my head yes. " Okay."

"And I will have a 6 eggs meat lover omelet with a side of pancakes."

" Alright, I will put those orders in, and I will take those menus off of you." He then walks away.

" Hey, baby when we get to your place-" She stops talking when she hears my phone ring. I look down and grab my phone.

" Hey, babe hold up, let me take this phone call." I answer the phone. " Hey, Lorena." Nikki gives me this strange face when I say her name, but I continue the conversation." Yeah, she right here."  I then get up to continue the rest of the conversation out side.