Roman

I pull up to the gym and quickly walk inside. The lights are on and the ring is already set. " Sorry, I'm late." I say putting my bags down."

" No, problem."  I just got here too. " I am just so happy I get to be trained by you."

" No problem Aliyah, but I got to be out of here by 9."

" Sure."

" So what do you wanna work on first?"

" well, I wanna be the next Nikki Bella or Charlotte Flair." I just smile at her, because she doesn't know my relation to them. " What is it unrealistic?"

" No. I believe you have full potential Aliyah."

" Really?"

" Really. Now Charlotte and Nikki are both powerhouses. So let's work on your strength."

" Alright."

" Now, how much can you lift?"
--------------------------------------------------------
Aliyah and I have been working for hours on her strength and flexibility.

" Now make sure when you try the submission to make your arms a little tighter around the neck." I tell her. She shakes her head to show she understands. " Well, Wow. It seems like we've been here for almost 10 hours."

" Well close enough?"

" What?"

" It's almost midnight."  She pulls out her phone to show me.

At this very moment panic fills my mind, how did time fly by so fast? I know I made Nikki angry. " this is fun but I got to go." She gives a high five and then I head out.

I pull up home and all the lights are out. I know walking in I have to accept whatever punishment is coming my way.