Nikki

I hold Roman's free hand as we drive to Monday night raw. I know it's been a stressful few days for him since the story broke, so I wanna be here to support him.

We pull into the parking lot of Monday right raw, Roman gets out the car than I follow. " Should I grab your bag?" He asks me as he starts to grab his luggage.

" No, I'm not wrestling tonight. But thanks for the offers." He closes the trunk and we start to make our way inside. " Roman, everything will be fine." I then lean into kissing him but he turns his head, I guess that's his way of rejecting me. I understand that he may be embarrassed but he can't treat me like that. I then try again and try to hold his hand, but he just walks forward. I take a deep breath trying to calm down because normally I just walk away but I can't because he drove here. After finding my way into the talent area I run into Sasha. " Shit." I whisper. Thankfully Nia sees me before Sasha can say anything.

" Nicole!" I walk up to give her a hug, and she returns it. " So Naomi told me about you and Roman. That is just so cute."

" Well, not for long."

" What? Why? I swear if Roman hurt you."

" No, after the story broke he has been acting super bitchy. He wouldn't really talk to me."

" Really? Wow! I mean he had to have known the story was going to come out soon. But I'm sorry Nicole, he shouldn't treat you like that. Well in the meantime you can just hang with me, the show starts in almost an hour."

------------------------------------------------------------
1 hour later

I sit and watch on a monitor as I eat some delicious Banana pudding. As always Roman starts off the show and his music hit immediately. He gets a mixed crowd reaction, as he gets in the ring. " Samoa Joe, I am tired of you attacking me behind my back, so how about you come out right now and you can attempt to fight me or I'll just kick your ass." I start to look down just waiting for  Samoa Joe to come out, but I hear different music...

I quickly look up to see a bootleg Bella instead

I quickly look up to see a bootleg Bella instead. "well, good evening Colorado, but most importantly good evening Roman Reigns." She says his name so seductive. She then gets in to the ring with Roman, never losing eye contact. " I know you wondering what this sexy and beautiful woman is doing in the ring with you but when I came to the main roster I just couldn't resist the big dog." She then get closer to him, and the crowd starts to reacts." And it's been recently stated that you've are free in and out the ring, so what do you say let's make some magic?" Before Roman Can even respond she leans into to kiss him, then grab his crotch.

And just by his eyes I could tell he enjoyed it. I grab my purse and storm out.
——————————————————-
Author Question: Whats y'all thought on Aliyah?