Roman

I am packing up my clothes, when I get a text from Nicole.

After responding I slide my phone in my pocket, and start to leave I don't wanna be late

After responding I slide my phone in my pocket, and start to leave I don't wanna be late. It shouldn't take to long since we had a sold out house show at the Equidome Arena.
It's not long until the low fuel light comes on, making me pull into the closest gas station.
I quickly walk, since there is no line " 40 on 10." I tell the cashier. Then walk backwards until I get to the door, Well what I though was the door. I turn around after bumping into the object ready to apologize, but that all change after I see it is Sasha. I quickly go around her and start to walk to my car.

" Roman! Wait!" She yells as she runs after me outside, I have to turn around because are starting to look. "Can we please talk?"

" Why? So you can release another video of us. I'll think I'll pass." I say as I start to bump the gas. Like a lost puppy, she still continues to follow me.

" Roman, it wasn't me. I promise." She says with eyes that were not lying, but who else could it be?

" Look, Sasha. I would love to believe but who else would it be, I mean you threaten to release the tape multiple times."

" I know, but it wasn't me. Please let me explain myself. Tonight? Roman, I miss you, I miss us." She says as she reaches for my hand to hold.

" Fine. Where?" I say as I move my hand away from her soft grip.

" The hotel we are staying at?"

" Fine, I'll be there at 11. Meet me at the pool."

" Okay." She then walks off towards her car.

Why the hell am I meeting with her? I want things to be good with Nikki and this isn't helping, I just didn't wanna see her sad.

I look down on my phone to see Nicole calling me since it has been longer than 10 minutes, I don't answer but I need to find an excuse why I am late.