Nikki

Last night was rough, I could just see how hurt Roman was when I told him the news. I didn't want him to find our like that. I really didn't wanna tell him at all. I hear a knock on my door, I throw my robe on. I open the door and to see Brie standing with Birdie in her hands. " Oh, it just you," I respond.

" Well, good morning as well." She closes the door and walks in. She puts birdie down letting her crawl on the floor. " How did last night go?" I roll my eyes as she ends the question.

" Awful, he found out the wrong way. " I tell her. I didn't wanna share every detail, because I didn't wanna relive that pain.

" Nikki, I'm so sorry."

" No, it's fine. We just put our relationship to an end, and we are starting new paths in our life." I try to stay positive to keep the tears from falling. " So what do have planned today?"

" I was going to take Birdie to the park, you wanna come?"

" Yeah, why not? Let me just get dress."

----------------------------------------

" So how is Daniel liking being Smackdown General Manager?" I ask as we continue our stroll through the park. 

" I mean it's fine, he just misses wrestling?"

" Yeah... I feel that." I say. All of a sudden my phone starts to buzz. I look down to see it's John. " Hey, love. What's up?"

" Nothing really, I just landed in Newyork and wanted to see if my beautiful girlfriend and her family want to have dinner?"

" Umm... Yea sure. What time and where?"

" I'll text you the details later on."

" Ok, lo-" He hangs up the phone without warning or goodbye.

" What was that about?" Brie asks as she holds birdie.

" I guess we're having dinner with John."