Nikki

I come back from the mall around noon, I see Roman sitting on the coach with the twins and Jojo is watching tv and playing with her barbies. I see an empty take out bag from a local restaurant that rest on the kitchen counter. " I'm back." I say as I put my bags down on the marble steps that led to the living room.

" Hey, How was your day?" Roman ask, as he comes my way. We share a quick kiss then he grabs my bags to bring up stairs.

" Great, I went to the spa for stress relief and then shopping."

" Okay. What are you doing next?"

" Probably just relax, why?"

" I wanted to take you to dinner. "

" Roman we have food here, plus the kids-"

" Don't worry my mom will watch them, but I just want to focus on us."

" Okay, I guess that an offer I can't deny. Well I'm going to take a nap, then I'll get dress and we can go."

" Perfect."

" Watch out Reigns, your starting to sound like me."

I then run upstairs, to look at the things John gave me. I look through the first book to thing some personal things like some photos and other personal belongings. Then in the second box, the same things remain the box, but the only difference is there is a tampered letter with my name on it. I couldn't help but to open it.

Dear Nicole,

The past few weeks without have been miserable. It's difficult to not have someone to come home to or be with. I know as you read this you think about all our good and bad memories. I also know that I wasn't the best boyfriend, and I am an idiot for thinking that work ever came before you. But I also know, I want another chance. I believe that this break made the heart more vulnerable, which is what I need. But no matter what I love and respect you as a woman and co worker.

Sincerely, John.

After reading the letter I don't know how to feel, and most importantly I don't know what to tell Roman.