Nikki

I'm not going to lie, these past few days have been really hard. After the whole Aliyah and Roman situation, Roman and I haven't talked and I've also been packing my things from John home. Thank goodness, I have my family behind me. My said I can keep my things at her home and said I have been staying with Brie. I just keep asking myself: Did I make a mistake? And the truth is I am scared to answer that question.

Brie and I walk arm and arm as we walk into our birdie bee office. We our launching our brand new under wear line, which is always fun to model.

" So I've been looking at place." I tell Brie. She gives me this confused look, as she sits down.

" So our you done with Roman already? You guys haven't even been dating for a month."

" That's the thing, Roman told me that he wanted to see me, but it was never official. All he asked me to do was move in with him. Then it just doesn't sit right with me that I left a 6 years relationship to be with someone who just left a 10 year relationship. I've been trying to hide that, but after his actions Monday night it's just changed me."

" The kiss? C'mon Nikki we all saw she kissed Roman. And has he tried to call you?"

" Yes. But it's wasn't the kiss it was the way he treated me. Once the story broke about him and Galina, he just changed he became so distance and cold. He wouldn't even hug or kiss me."

" Really, maybe -" We stop when the office assistant Allison walks up to Brie and I.

" Sorry to bother you but Ms. Nikki there is a call on line one for you in your office."

" Okay, thanks." I get up out my chair. " I'll be back Brie."  I look at the phone, and I don't recognize the number, but I still answer anyway. " Hello, this Nicole."

" Hello." I knew exactly who it is.

" Roman, what do you want?" The line stays quiet for the next 10 seconds. " I am about to hang-"

" Nicole please don't." I then recognize he only calls me Nicole when it is something serious.

" Roman what is it. I have a meeting in 5 minutes, and I don't have time for-"

" Nicole, my brother passed away, and I really need you right now. I need my girl."

I put the phone down on my desk. I feel my heart and soul immediately break. I wanted to say I thought Aliyah was your girl or call Sasha or Charlotte, because of everything that I ever held against Roman came back to me at this very moment. I then start to instantly cry, because it wasn't fair to him. He has just lost his brother and I am sitting hear mad because a woman kissed the man I love, that I can't technically claim. 

" Roman I will be there as soon as possible. And everything will be fine. I love you." I then hang up.