News!

Wwe superstar files for divorce

Wwe superstar files for divorce. Roman Reigns has filed divorce against his wife Galina, the two of them have been together for years. The reason of the divorce is still unknown but sources state that Reigns has already moved on. He was also seen with a burrnett beauty the past few weeks, She have not  been confirmed yet. We were able to get Reigns's friends and family scope of his new relationship with this mystery woman, such as Seth Rollins and his cousins known as the usos, who are a tag team in the WWE" You know I have known Roman my whole life, and makes a pretty wise decision. So I'm not sure why him Galina got a divorce but it must have been over something huge." (Usos says). We later caught Rollins at his cross fit gym in Iowa. We asked what he thought about Roman love life? " I think not only me but you and the media should stay out his life. If he is happy then why mess with it."

As for now Reigns and his wife are not officially divorce due to splitting up there estate, but we will update once we receive this news.

------------------------------
Comments 5638+
I am so sad, I love them as a couple.~ The shield chick
I wonder who he is seeing.~ Wwelovers

The poor Children!!😭~McMahon123
---------------------
Sorry for the bad reporting again, trying to get better 😔.and the bad picture edit.

Author Question: How Will this news coverage affect Roman and Nikki relationship?