Roman

After kicking Nicole out of the room, I sit in the bed in deep thought. Was I wrong to kick her out? I sit in my room for another 30 minutes trying to calmdown, I then get the courage to talk to her, but before I can do anything I see Nia standing in front of my door. " Get back in your room." She says pointing at my open door.

" Yes, ma'am." I say going back into my room, as she follows. Nia takes a sit on the spear bed. " Do you want anything to drink, it's complimentary?"

" No, but I want you to answer my question. Which is what the hell happened?"

" Nia, don't worry. It's just trust issues which I am sure will be solved."

" How Roman? How will the issue change, when you haven't even told her everything?"

" Like?"

" I don't maybe like you fuck Bayley."

" Wait, how did you know?"

" your brother told me before he passed."

" Great." I say as I take a sip of my tequila.

" Yeah, now go to my room and apologize to her."

" Fine." I put my glass down on the counter and walks to Nia room which is about 3 doors away. I knock on the door but there is no answer, but I then notice it's is slightly open, so I go ahead and make my to the room." Nicole?" I ask. I turn the corner to see Nikki on her phone with her earbud in. She then notices me and takes off her earbuds.

" Oh hey, Roman, can I go in the room will quick and grab my things. Believe it or not, this towel is a little uncomfortable." She says with a cute little smile.

" Actually that won't be necessary." I say as I sit at the end of her bed and start to massage and rub her feet. " I came in here to apologize."

" Apologize?"

" Yeah. Nicole, I was wrong to not tell you or keep you in the dark.  And I'm sorry. "

" So who is Lorena?"

" Lorena is a member of my lawyer team."

" So why did you hide that?"

" I also had a summer fling with her, before I met Galina. I also lost my virginity to her, but there is nothing Nikki. She is married now and has kids."

" Roman that's such a relief, and it makes sense why there was $7000 out of your bank account. But is there anything else?"

I take a deep breath as I debate with myself if should tell her about Bayley, but she deserves it. " Actually,   yes. Before I knew you I had to do something I wasn't proud of, but it was to keep her quite."

"Roman, did you kill someone?"

" What, no?"

" Then what is it?"

" I slept with Bayley, but it was a one-time thing. And Nikki I promise it will never happen again because I only love you. Now how about I take my girl because I have unopen bottle of Dom Pérignon waiting for you."

" Perfect."