Nikki

" So you and Roman?" The smackdown makeup artist, Rachel, ask me

" Yea! That's my baby."

" That cute, how long have y'all been together?"

" A few months."

" Aw, but what about John? "

" I know it's awkward, and he actually stopped by Roman house."

" Wait, Roman house? Do you live with him?"

" Yea, I know it's fast, but we are a good fit."

" That's good. I know it's early, but what do you hope your future hold for you guys?"

" Well, I hope-" I stop talking when I see Naomi knock on the door. " Hey, girl."

" Hey, Nikki and Rachel. Sorry to bother you all, but Rachel do you have the neon eyeshadow?"

" Um yeah, it's in the other room. I'll be back Nikki, let me just get this for Naomi."

" okay." Rachel and Naomi head off to another room, and I grab my phone so I can see how I look. But before I can open the camera app, I get a call from a private number. " Hello?" I ask.

" So how long we're you fucking my husband?"

" Galina? Please let me explain."

" Explain? Nikki, I sent you to spy not to sleep with him."

" I know, I've -"

" Obviously not. But I wanna thank you, I now have enough evidence on why Roman is a horrible father, and now I will get full custody of our children, so I guess I can thank you, Nikki, and wait until Roman finds out your the reason why."

" Wait, Galina! If I stop seeing Roman, will you not propose this at full custody to the court?"

" Maybe, but I want proof, I will give you a week to end this little summer time fling with Roman. And when I get back in a week we are meeting up."

" Okay, deal." I then hang up my phone and lay on the table. I just don't want Roman to lose his kids."

------------------------------
A/Q: what should Nikki do?