Roman

You know that feeling you get when you are about to walk into a situation, that seems like there is no solution? Well, that how I feel, Nicole called me less than an hour ago in tears to asked if I could meet her at the Speedway gas station off the highway in Tampa. Of course, I agreed because I feel like most of her damage is due to me supposedly playing with her feelings.

I pull up to the dimly lighted gas station that took me over an hour to find. I see Nicole park at one of the side space, so I bring my truck right next to her. She must have heard me approaching because she looks up with his sad puppy eyes look all over her face. I nod my head as an acknowledgment but also to tell her to come here.

She gets out her car, as I lean over to unlock the car door. She climbs into my truck, and without warning kisses me. It wasn't one of those sloppy wet kisses, but a sweet and sincere one. But I'm not complaining.

" Hey, thanks for coming."

" No, problem, baby." I say as I lean into to give her a hug. " What happened?"

" Ugh... John just being stupid." She says as she starts to wipe her tears. " I wanted to spend time with him, but he couldn't even listen to single words of mine."

Wow! Total shocker John being a dick to his girlfriend. I didn't see that one coming. I tried to worn her but she just refused to listen. " So does John know your here?" I ask. It's taking every fiber of my being not to prove that I was correct.

" No. I just left."

" Alright, so what's the game plan?"

" I was hoping to stay with you. But only for one night, I won't be bothered."

" Well, there is only one bed. So you gotta sleep with me."

" Alright. No problem."

" And Nicole you can never bother me."

-------------------------------------------

" Home, sweet home." I say as I open the door to the room. It took us an hour or two because Nikki wanted a burger. So we went to this local dinner not too far from the hotel. " Alright I am going to take a shower, but you can watch tv or whatever. And if want something more comfortable I have one my Roman reigns t-shirts for -"

" Actually, I was thinking about getting in the shower with you. " She starts to take her bra off and then goes the panties. She starts to walks to the bathroom and unclips her bra. " Coming love? I might need a hand or two."