Nikki

I sit in John and I bed, as I hear footsteps coming up the stairs towards me. " John, is that you ?" There is no response so I ask again. " John?"

" Yea it's me." I answer as he turns the corner to me. I would get up to hug him, but his hands are full with suitcase and bags.

" Need any help?" I say as I hop up to go hug him, but he rejects me.

" No. I'm good."

" Okay. Well I can make you something to eat."

"No, I don't wanna get the kitchen dirty. Let's just order out."

" Okay." I say as I reach over the bed table to grab my phone. 

" So What did you do, while I was gone?" He ask as he seductively rubs my leg.

" Nothing, I was going to fly to Arizona, to see Birdie, Brie, and Bryan but I didn't feel like it."

" Oh, really?" He asks as he leans into kissing me, as he doesn't listen to a single word that has left my mouth. Our lips connect slowly, and I can feel his saliva enter my mouth. " Let's skip dinner."

" Actually John I am hungry, so let's get dinner."

" No."

" What?"

" I don't feel like going to dinner."

" Fine." I say as I press my arm off his chest to get out of bed. " I'm gonna-" He then pulls me back in his arm.

" What's wrong with you?"

" What's wrong with me? No, the question is what's wrong with you? You don't wanna have dinner with your Girlfriend! You just wanna have sex. I bet you can't tell me what I said to you less than 5 minutes ago."

" You said... You said... You drove to Washington DC." I cross my arm, to show my frustration." Hey, at least it had something to do with traveling."

" You know what I'm going to pack my bags, and I'll see you at Smackdown."

" Nicole, you're over reacting."

" No, I'm not John."