Nikki

"Nicole?" Roman ask as he makes his way into the master bedroom.

"Yes." I say as I scroll through my phone on his comfortable king size bed. He walks in and sits on the other of bed, with his back facing with me. I then move to the other side of the bed, as I wrap my arms around his neck. " How are the kids and Galina?"

He gives me a quick kiss before answering." well I have good and bad news. The bad news is Galina injuries are worse than we thought, so she has to stay in the hospital. And the good news is the kids get to stay with me for the rest of the week." I stare at him with a blank face, because I really don't know how to react. " So since this is the last time we are alone for the rest of the week, let's go out to dinner."

" But we just went shopping 2 hours ago. "

" I know, it's just it our last time alone."

" Fine. Let me see what I have it my suitcase."

------------------—-——

Roman pull my seat out so I may in

Roman pull my seat out so I may in. " Thank you, Roman." He pulls my seat back in and takes an in his own seat.

" No problem. So while I was gone do you fix the house the Nikki Bella way?"

" No." I say laughing. " I would only do that if I lived with you."

" Then lets make it official."

" What?" I say forgetting to breathe.

" Nicole, will you move in with me?"

The second those words leave his mouth, my brain has a world wind of thoughts. " Roman, I just got if an relationship, and my things are still there. Are you sure you would want to promote this idea?"

" Nicole, yes. I know it very soon, but I wanna make up for the last 9 months. Plus it will be a lot easier to move your things to my place then Arizona. Please Consider it.

" I will but I have to ask you one question. "

" okay go ahead."

" Who filed for divorce you or Galina?"

" What?" He faces turns into the mood of anger and frustration. " Nicole I thought we talked about this? I told you, Galina, filed."

" No, you told me a story. And Galina told me you filed."

" What the dif... Wait you've talked to Galina?"

" Yeah, Roman."

" Why?"

" She needed a friend."

" So does she know we are together?"

" Of course not."

" Are you the one helping her get custody of the kids?"

"Yes. No... Maybe. It's hard to explain."

" Nicole, enjoy your meal. I'll meet you in the car, I'll pay for everything." He gets up and walks away. Our waiter comes over after seeing Roman get up.

" Is everything okay?"

" No, but I'll take a to go box."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author question(s): (1) Was Nikki wrong to ask Roman about the divorce? (2) Do y'all think Roman is moving to fast asking Nikki to move in?