Nikki

" I can't believe he did that!" I rage to Becky and Naomi after having my third shot of tequila

" I can't believe he did that!" I rage to Becky and Naomi after having my third shot of tequila. " Like, Who the hell does he think he is?"

" I don't see the problem, he just kissed you. I mean by all means you are his girlfriend." Becky says as she takes slow sips of her Bloody Mary.

" I know, it just the way he made me feel. As if I was a toy of some sorts and the fact that we were in such a public place. It's probably trending all over Instagram as we speak."

" Nicole, everything will be fine." Naomi says. I am forced to listen to her for two reasons. The first reason is she is sober and she knows both sides of the story.

" Alright, I'll calm down." I say.

" See there ya go, Nikki." Becky says. " Now I'm going to find a restroom, and when I come back drinks on me."

" I'll keep you too your words." Naomi says. Becky gets up and start walking in the straight line towards the restroom. " Nicole, seriously though everything will be okay." She says as she leans in to give me a hug.

" I know, it just one of those situations when you-" I stop talking when I hear my phone ringing. I look down to see the Tampa area code. " I think this is him, do you mind if I answer?"

" No, go ahead." I get out my stool and start walking over to the window. I bring the phone closer to my ear, and answer it.

" Hi, Ro-"

" Nicole?" it's a female voice that sounds somewhat familiar.

" Yes."

" It's Galina. I was wondering if you had time to speak or meet up any time soon?"

My heart drops to the pit of my stomach. " Umm, yea does tomorrow work?"

------------------------------------------------
Author Question: What do y' all think Galina wants?