Roman

" You disgust me?" I ask myself as I repeat the words that have just left Nikki Bella mouth moments ago, as I wait outside the space between our doors.
This wasn't just any one of our few arguments, those 3 words placed a void in me, especially hearing them from her. I can't keep going like this. " Nikki, open up!" I say as I start to knock on her door.She opens with aggressiveness, then walks away leaving it open. I walk in to see her making airplane reservations. " What are you doing?"

" Are you really that blind?" She asks as she continues to search her laptop. "I'm going back home."

" Why?"

" Because this right here is not working out."

" Nikki, please don't go. I hate being lonely."

" Then why do you treat me like shit?"

" I don't... Well, I was just frustrated. "

" Roman why the hell are you frustrated?"

" Because I'm not with you."

" You're literally with me right now."

" No, I mean to be with you. I wanna introduce to my friends and say this my girlfriend or even better my fiancee. I wanna hold hands with you and kiss you in public. I wanna have a future with you." I say as a start to get emotional.

She then starts to laugh. " I went through the same exact shit. Like 9 months ago, and yeah it sucks." She says as continues to search. " I begged you not to leave me in when we were in New York, and you laughed it off."

" I didn't laugh it off, plus it was a different situation."

" How?"

" I was married."

" Well, I'm about to be."

" C'mon Nikki? You can't be serious?"

" What?"

" You and I both know, that John will never propose."

" Fuck you, Roman."